The Necrolords have their own ideas of exterior decorating throughout Maldraxxus in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. While you do your best to avoid stepping in undead sludge, you’ll get involved in the Archival Protection storyline, which includes a quest called Repeat After Me. We’ll show you where to find the rune stones in question, and how to “talk” to them before completing the quest.
You’ll need to locate five runestones, pictured in their respective locations on the map above. Their coordinates are as follows:
- Runestone of Chosen: 43.9, 34.7; inside a cave
- Runestone of Constructs: 47.3, 35.5; buried underneath some wild mushrooms
- Runestone of Rituals: 41.6, 28.3; inside a cage
- Runestone of Plague: 40.7, 31.5; located in a crater
- Runestone of Eyes: 45.7, 28.6; inside a cave
Once you locate each runestone, you will need to figure out the appropriate emote to use on each for you to complete this quest… or you would, if we didn’t have the answers listed below. You might not be aware some of these commands even exist inside World of Warcraft:
- Runestone of Chosen: /salute
- Runestone of Constructs: /flex
- Runestone of Rituals: /kneel
- Runestone of Plague: /bleed
- Runestone of Eyes: /sneak
Once you complete the emote action, the Echo enemy of the same stone will appear. Kill them and you’ll get credit for a portion of the quest. When all five are gone, you can return to Ta’eran and turn in the quest, completing Repeat After Me and moving on with the storyline.