Naga isn’t the only operator to get some new skins in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War’s second season. Quite a few of the operatives we’ve had for awhile are getting some new threads to wear as well.
Take Park, for example, as she has a couple of new skins you can unlock by completing a new Operator Mission: Type A Personality. As with the other Operator Missions, this mission requires you to finish four objectives, with each objective unlocking something for you. For finishing Type A Personality, you will get a new emblem, Calling Card, as well as the Autumn and Solstice skins. And don’t forget about that sweet XP.
If you are looking to get your hands on these rewards, then take a look at the objectives you will need to complete:
- Get 3 kills using Scorestreaks or KIllstreaks. This objective will unlock the On the Run Epic Calling Card and 1,500 XP.
- Kill 10 enemies with a pistol. Completing this objective will get you the Solstice skin and 2,000 XP.
- Kill 10 enemies with Secondary Weapons. Completing this objective will get you the Stalwart Epic Calling Card and 2,500 XP.
- Kill 5 enemies that are stunned by your Stun Grenades. Completing this objective will get you the Autumn skin and 3,000 XP.
It is a pretty easy sequence of objectives to go through and won’t take as long as other Operator Missions. However, we do have some recommendations on how to get through this mission even faster:
- Use the RC-XD for the first objective, as it is one of the Scorestreaks with the lowest cost, and you can easily get three kills in one match with it.
- Any of the pistols will do for the second challenge, and we even recommend sticking with a pistol for the third one. They’ve got decent range, decent damage, and you can even check both objectives off in a single match.
- Equip the Danger Close Wildcard to carry an extra Stun Grenade when trying to accomplish the last objective. It’s easy to mess up a throw, and having another grenade in your pocket will help you recover from those instances.