With the recent growth in the streaming industry, the viewer base on Twitch has increased significantly. Sometimes, when people are watching streams, they want to clip a funny moment or a good clutch they witnessed.
People use the clips for a variety of reasons, including making montages and sharing it with their friends. You can create a clip of duration between 5 seconds to 1 minute. If you are wondering how you can create a clip on Twitch, follow the steps below to do it.
- Open any stream in which you want to create a clip.
- At the bottom right of the top Twitch player, you will notice the Clip button
- Click on the Clip button. You can also press Alt + X on Windows and Option + X on macOS instead.
- A new tab will open where you can edit the clip.
- On top of the clip, you can modify the title.
- Just below the clip, you will see a slider. You can choose any segment of the video as long as it falls under the permissible duration.
- Once you have the stream open, tap on the video to bring up the options.
- Click on the Share icon and then the “Create Clip” option.
- For Android Users, the “Create Clip” icon is there on the top-right of the video player itself.
- Once you tap on the “Create Clip” option, the Clip editor will open, and you can follow the same procedure as above to create the clip.