Garena Free Fire is among the most popular mobile battle royale games, with over 500 Million downloads globally. The game is available to download for both the Android and iOS devices on their respective app stores.
A classic Free Fire game lasts for 10 minutes, and a total of 50 players are spawned on a remote island. The players can go solo or with their squads, and the last one to survive becomes the winner of the match. The players can explore unique maps and modes in the game while interacting with their teammates.
While many players enjoy playing the game on mobile, some of them prefer to play it on PC because of the bigger display, customized keybinds, and more comfortable controls. Free Fire can be played on PC by using either an emulator or a live projection software, but keep in mind that these methods may not always be the intended way to play. Continue at your own risk.
Play Free Fire on PC with an emulator
- Download and install an emulator like BlueStacks on your PC.
- After finishing the installation process, open Google Playstore in it and login with your Google account.
- Search for Garena Free Fire in the search bar and click on the Install button.
- The size of the game is around 550 MB, and it will get downloaded and installed automatically.
- Click on the Open button to launch Free Fire and login with your account to enjoy the game.
- You can adjust the controls and keybinds by navigating into the settings menu in the game.
Play Free Fire on PC with Live Projection Software
- Download and install live projection software like TC Games on your PC and mobile.
- Open the TC Games software on both the devices and connect them via a data cable.
- A pop-up message will appear, asking you to allow the MediaTekCloud connection.
- After allowing the MediaTekCloud connection, turn on the USB debugging in your mobile device.
- Click on connect PC, and the mobile screen will appear on the PC’s display that you can control with your mouse and keyboard.
- Open Garena Free Fire and set your controls accordingly to start playing it on PC