Knockout City’s first-ever event, Heatwave, is now available in the game. The event introduces new Heatwave exclusive contracts to complete and the Ice Pops challenge. Velan Studios has also added a new Heatwave shop to the game, where players can exchange Heatwave Tickets for fancy rewards.
How to earn Heatwave Tickets
Players can get their hands on Heatwave Tickets by fulfilling the event contracts in the game. There are 12 contracts in total, with each rewarding 60 Heatwave Tickets per completion. Here are all the contracts that players need to complete:
- Collect all 16 Ice Pops in Rooftop Rumble
- Collect all 17 Ice Pops in Concussion Yard
- Collect all 17 Ice Pops in Knockout Roundabout
- Collect all 17 Ice Pops in Galaxy Burger
- Collect all 16 Ice Pops in Back Alley Brawl
- Collect all 17 Ice Pops in Jukebox Junction
- Collect 25 Ice Pops throughout Knockout City
- Collect 50 Ice Pops throughout Knockout City
- Collect 75 Ice Pops throughout Knockout City
- Collect 100 Ice Pops throughout Knockout City
- Complete 50 matches during the Heatwave event
- Win 50 matches during the Heatwave event
Players can earn 720 Heatwave Tickets which can then be used in the Heatwave Shop for redeeming rewards, including new outfits, hairstyles, glasses, and miscellaneous gears. In addition, players can also unlock new winning poses, in-game emotes, and icons from the shop. The event will last until July 4, giving players enough time to complete all the contracts.