The Pandero Prime is Octavia Primes’ signature weapon. While the gun has similar critical stats to the base Pandero, it has a vastly increased Status chance, a substantial bump to base damage, and maintains an emphasis on Slash damage. This will make scoring Slash procs with the weapon quite easy, and the weapon should be built to take advantage of the increased Status.
The Pandero Prime will excel for loadouts that need heavy single-target damage to deal with singular tough enemies.
Getting the Pandero Prime Relics is pretty standard, so in this guide, we will go through the exact Relics that you need, and some of the best places to farm them up for new players who are eager to add her to their collection of Warframes.
Pandero Prime Relics
The important thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Pandero Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Barrel – Axi C6 – Rare
- Blueprint – Lith I1 – Common
- Receiver – Neo P2 – Rare
Pandero Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guarantees a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
Once you have them all collected, take your Relics into Void Fissure missions to open them. It shouldn’t take you long to track down all the Relics you need to get Pandero Prime. Don’t forget to go to the recruiting tab in the chat and find groups that are trying to open the Relics to find the same pieces you are, as it will dramatically cut down on your farming time when opening them.