The Tenora Prime is Octavia Primes’ signature rifle. It packs a 30% Critical Chance, 2.2x critical damage multiplier, 200 round magazine, and 24% status with a focus on Puncture damage. The charged shot has a 40% Critical Chance, and a 20% status chance.
We haven’t been able to try this weapon out in-game at the time of writing, but it seems likely that it will occupy the same awkward space as the base version of the weapon.
Getting the Tenora Prime Relics is pretty standard, so in this guide, we will go through the exact Relics that you need, and some of the best places to farm them up for new players who are eager to add her to their collection of Warframes.
Tenora Prime Relics
The important thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Tenora Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Barrel – Lith T5 – Rare
- Stock – Axi T6 – Uncommon
- Blueprint – Neo B7 – Common
- Reciever – Meso T4 – Rare
Tenora Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guarantees a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
Once you have them all collected, take your Relics into Void Fissure missions to open them. It shouldn’t take you long to track down all the Relics you need to get Tenora Prime. Don’t forget to go to the recruiting tab in the chat and find groups that are trying to open the Relics to find the same pieces you are, as it will dramatically cut down on your farming time when opening them.