The Zakti Prime is the Prime version of the Tenno Zakti pistol. It fire darts that explode, leaving behind clouds of Gas damage. It is commonly used by people looking to take advantage of Condition Overload on their melee weapons, allowing them to prime a target with additional status effects before striking it.
Zakti Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Zakti Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Axi Z1 – Rare
- Receiver – Lith T4 – Common
- Barrel – Neo E2 – Uncommon
Zakti Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guarantees a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
Once you have them all collected, take your Relics into Void Fissure missions to open them. It shouldn’t take you long to track down all the Relics you need to get Zakti Prime. Don’t forget to go to the recruiting tab in the chat and find groups that are trying to open the Relics to find the same pieces you are, as it will dramatically cut down on your farming time when opening them.