Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games and is available to download from Google Play Store and Apple Store and offers many exciting maps, modes, characters, and pets. A total of 50 players are spawned on a remote island and the last one to survive is the winner of the game.
Garena Free Fire requires a minimum of 2GB RAM and around 1GB of storage to run without any issues. But sometimes, the players are unable to download it due to some error or want to try the game online before downloading it. Fortunately, the Android users can do it by using the ‘Try Now’ option in Google Play Store, and here is a step by step guide regarding the same:
- Open Google Play Store in your device and log in with your account.
- Search for ‘Garena Free Fire’ in the search box and click on the first result.
- Now tap on the ‘Try Now’ option, and the game will get loaded automatically.
- You will be able to play the game for a few minutes on a trial period, but you won’t access the complete features. You will have to use the ‘Try Now’ option again to play the trial again.
- You can download the game from the option available at the top left corner of the match or install it directly from Google Play Store.