When switching to a Chromebook, it is a common thing to come to terms with the fact that you won’t be able to play every game that you want to. However, this doesn’t mean you can’t play anything as many popular games can work on a Chromebook. One such game is Roblox, and getting it to run on your Chromebook is actually fairly easy.
Download through Google Play Store
- Head to the settings for your Chromebook and look for the Google Play Store setting. Click “Turn On” to get the store running on your Chromebook.
- Head to the Roblox page on the Play Store and download it.
- Head to App Drawer and launch the game.
And you’re done.
Use ARC Welder
However, some Chromebooks may not have Play Store support, in which case you can use ARC Welder to install the game’s Android APK.
- Add ARC Welder from the Chrome Web Store.
- Download the Roblox Android APK.
- Open Chrome, then Chrome Apps, and launch ARC Welder.
- When first launched, you will need to select a directory for the APK to be written to. Select “Choose,” and select an existing location or select a new one.
- Click “Add APK” and navigate to the location you saved APK.
- Select Roblox APK and adjust settings how you want.
- Get playing.