Mortal Kombat 11 is coming out a story-based DLC called Aftermath. It builds on the conclusion of 11 where Liu Kang has become an all-powerful God, and he’s going to create a new timeline to prevent what Cronica has been doing for generations, forcing him and Raiden to fight one another.
For those eager to make sure they can play this DLC when it launches, you want to make sure you know to exact places you can attempt to pre-order it for your respective hardware. Here’s where you can purchase the DLC for your PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, or PC:
Aftermath becomes available across all versions on May 26. You can preorder it for $39.99 on any version. Here’s everything that comes with the DLC:
- Story expansion where Fire God Liu Kang receives assistance from other fighters to create a new timeline.
- Three new playable characters
- Three new character skin packs that release over time, and are not all available when the DLC releases on May 26.
- “Thanks a Million” Johnny Cage character skin available on May 26.
However, if you do not already own Mortal Kombat 11, you can use DLC as a jumping-off point and purchase the base game, and all DLC for $59.99. Here’s what you receive for that:
- Mortal Kombat 11 base game
- Kombat Pack containing these characters:
- Shang Tsung
- Terminator T-800
- The Joker
- Skin and gear sets for all add-on characters
- Six themed skin packs, such as the Klassic Arcade Ninjas, Klassic Arcade Fighters, and much more.
All of these become available on May 26. Make sure to pre-order on your preferred copy.