If you are a diehard Xbox fan, then you won’t want to rest on your laurels when it comes to getting your hands on the next generation of hardware, the Xbox Series X. Microsoft is promising that the new console will take gaming to fun new places, and you want to be there on day one.
You can’t preorder the console just yet, but we will be regularly updating this article as further details become available. What you can do to make sure that you are one of the very first people to place your preorder, is sign up for notifications from the below retailers.
Doing so means an email will be sent to you on the day that the Xbox Series X becomes available to preorder.
When this might be is anybody’s guess, as the Xbox Series X doesn’t currently have a release date or a price tag. We will, of course, update this guide with the full details when Microsoft announces them. We will also keep a close eye on any bundles or deals that companies might be offering as we get closer to release.
Xbox Series X Specs
- CPU: 8x Cores @ 3.8GHz (3.66GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
- GPU: 12 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
- Process: 7nm Enhanced
- Memory: 16GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus
- Memory Bandwidth: 10GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s
- Internal Storage: 1TB Custom NVME SSD
- I/O Throughput: 2.4GB/s (Raw), 4.8GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)
- Expandable Storage: 1TB Expansion Card (matches internal storage exactly)
- External Storage: USB 3.2 External HDD Support
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-Ray Drive
- Performance Target: 4K @ 60fps, Up to 120fps