PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular mobile battle royale games globally in which a total of 100 players fight against each other, and the last one standing is the winner. To eliminate the opponents, one must have good aiming and gun handling skills that can be done better if you can reduce the recoil of the weapon.
While there are many other factors affecting the recoil, the Over the Shoulder (OTS) mode definitely helps reduce it, as in this mode, the gun gets the support of the shoulder.
OTS mode is not enabled in PUBG Mobile by default and can be turned on by going to the in-game settings. Along with the recoil control, it will also give you a good shooting angle helping in knocking out the enemies easily.
Over the Shoulder feature is available only in TPP mode and here is how to enable it:
- Go to the Settings section in the game from the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll down, find the ‘Aim Features’ option and turn it on.
- Enter a match and pick up a gun.
- Tap on the OTS button to use the Over the Shoulder mode.
- Tap on the OTS button again to turn off the Over the Shoulder mode.