Just like in the original, HuniePop 2 involves solving puzzles if you want your dates to go well. Understanding what each token does is very important, as well as how they can impact your dates.
Figuring out the best way to line up all the tokens specifically for the girl you are dating is the key to success in HuniePop 2.
- Yellow Bells – Joy tokens that will give you a bonus move.
- Blue Tear Drops – Sentiment tokens that will give you points toward using date gifts.
- Pink Hearts – Passion tokens that will grant you grant a bonus to affection earned from token combos.
- Purple Broken Hearts – you do not want to match these, as it will cause the girls to get tired of you and become exhausted and disinterested for a while.
There are also four mains sets of tokens that have their own ruleset. These are the main tokens you will try to match, and each girl will have a preference for one type of token. She will be neutral towards two of them, and will dislike the fourth type. The only way to find out which girls like which tokens is to experiment.
- Orange Crescent Moons – Romance
- Blue Musical Notes – Talent
- Red Drops – Sexuality
- Green Stars – Flirtation
Remember, you can only move tokens up and down in the column they are in, or left and right in the row they are in, and be careful because matching up tokens and removing them will cause others to displace, potentially matching up tokens you would prefer not to, such as the broken hearts.