Kingdom Come Deliverance has some console commands you can use to modify game settings and add cheats for extra benefits. There are few of them got listed and there are possibilities there will be more coming up in future. We are updating all those we got in this guide. Talking about the cheats till now there are around two of them enabled. These allow you to simply get some money and extra items in the game. You can too share in the comments section below if you have found any more.
How To Use Console Commands And Cheats
NOTE: Infinite Money, Item, and Weapons were enabled at the time of Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s alpha and beta. In current game it is disabled, we will update it as soon as we found that it is enabled back again. Till then you can try out the below ones.
The default key to launch the console in many games is the tilde button (~), when you hit this on the live game you will see a console where you can add the below console commands to modify and update game settings as well add cheats. Below is the list.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Console commands
To update or modify game settings
- cl_showHUD: This command can help you to enable and disable the HUD. To use the command use value cl_showHUD 0 for turning off HUD. To turn it back replace the 0 by 1.
- r_MotionBlur: Use this enable or disable motion blur. The actual command will be r_MotionBlur 0 for turning off motion blur, similarly replace the value by 1.
- cl_fov: You can use this command for making changes in Field of View settings. By default, the value is 60. To modify this use cl_fov 60.
- e_ViewDistRatio: Through this command, you can change the distance of objects where it starts to render. The default value is 500. The command is e_ViewDistRatio 500.
- e_ViewDistRatioVegetation: Similar to above one it works on the tree rendering. You can use this one to modify the distance at which it begins to render. The default is same 500. The command is e_ViewDistRatioVegetation 500.
- e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist: This one works for the grass, you can modify the distance at which it starts to animate. The default value is 20. The command is e_MergedMeshesInstanceDist 20.
- e_TimeOfDay: Use this command to display the current time.
- wh_pl_showfirecursor: By using the value ‘1’ or ‘0’ you can add reticule at the time of aiming a bow. The command will be wh_pl_showfirecursor 1.
- p_gravity_z: If you want to play with the gravity you can try out this command. The default value is 13. The command to adjust the gravity in the game is p_gravity_z 13.
Other Cheat and Console Commands To Try
There are only two cheat codes found, but there is no surety whether it works or not. You can try out both.
- wh_cheat_money: Use this to get some money, however, we are unsure about the default value. The command you will use is wh_cheat_money X, where X is the value of money you can type to get.
- wh_cheat_addItem: Through this, you can try getting a mount item on the basis of its ID. The command will be wh_cheat_addItem X Y], X is the total amount of item you need and Y is the place where you will have to use the item ID.
So these are the commands and cheats you can try out in Kingdom Come Deliverance, you can also add in the comments section below if you found more.