In this Kingdom Hearts 3 trophy guide, we’ll show you all the trophies and goals you want to unlock in the game. Unblocking them all will be useful to platinate the title and unlock 100% of the game. In total there are 46 trophies and goals to be achieved.
Here are all the trophies divided by type.
Kingdom Hearts 3 Throphies
- Platinum – KINGDOM HEARTS III Complete Master – Unlock all other trophies.
- Bronze – A New Journey – Begin your brand new adventure.
- Bronze – Clash of the Gods – Adventure through Olympus and complete the story.
- Bronze – A Wish at Twilight – Adventure through Twilight Town and complete the story.
- Bronze – Inseparable Friends – Adventure through Toy Box and complete the story.
- Bronze – Happily Ever After – Adventure through the Kingdom of Corona and complete the story.
- Bronze – The Power of Laughter – Adventure through Monstropolis and complete the story.
- Bronze – An Act of True Love – Adventure through Arendelle and complete the story.
- Bronze – Way of the Pirate – Adventure through The Caribbean and complete the story.
- Bronze – Making a Difference – Adventure through San Fransokyo and complete the story.
- Bronze – Home Again – Adventure through the Hundred Acre Wood and complete the story.
- Bronze – The Hearts Joined to His – Gather the seven guardians of light.
- Bronze – No Matter What – Reunite with Kairi.
- Silver – The Battle to End All – Begin the final confrontation with Master Xehanort.
- Gold – Another Chapter Closed – Finish the game and view the ending.
- Gold – Hidden Kings – Complete the Lucky Emblems section of the Gummiphone.
- Lucky Emblems are Mickey Mouse ear insignias found across Kingdom Hearts 3’s various worlds. Take pictures of every single one with your selfie camera.
- Bronze – Know Thine Enemy – Complete the Adversaries section of the Gummiphone.
- This one is pretty self-explanatory and is mostly easy. You should defeat all the Heartless enemy types naturally as long as you finish the game.
- Silver – No Stone Unturned – Complete the Treasures section of the Gummiphone.
- You literally have to find every treasure chest, and there are so many. It’s going to take a while for players to find all these.
- Silver – Synthesist – Complete the Synthesis section of the Gummiphone.
- Synthesis parts are found scattered throughout the game world, and they can be fused to augment your equipment. Luckily, by opening Treasure Chests you should make good progress on this one.
- Bronze – One for the Books – Complete the Game Records section of the Gummiphone.
- Completing the Game Records section essentially just requires that you engage with every part of the game including all Keyblades, mini-games and sidequests. You don’t have to be particularly good at anything, you just need the page for your records.
- Bronze – Tall Enough to Ride – Use an attraction to defeat enemies for the first time.
- Bronze – Heartbound – Use a link to defeat enemies for the first time.
- Bronze – Grand Mage – Cast grand magic for the first time.
- Over the course of play your standard magic will be upgraded to Grand Magic. Just follow the story.
- Bronze – Knight – Defeat 1,000 enemies.
- Bronze – Bishop – Defeat 3,000 enemies.
- Silver – Rook – Defeat 5,000 enemies.
- Silver – Flanmeister – Complete all of the Flantastic Seven missions.
- Bronze – Salvager – Use the Gummi Ship to obtain 20 unique treasures.
- The best way to find unique treasures is to venture off the beaten path while traveling between worlds. Look for 20 small treasure chests in open space to get this trophy.
- Bronze – Stargazer – use the Gummi Ship to find and photograph all of the constellations.
- Gold – Thermosphere – Destroy the Schwarzgeist, menace of the Ocean Between.
- Bronze – Centurion – Score at least 12,000,000 pts. in Verum Rex: Beat of Lead.
- Bronze – Festive Dancer – Score at least 70,000 pts. in the Festival Dance.
- Bronze – Shield Shredder – Score at least 600,000 pts. in Frozen Slider.
- Bronze – Datascraper – Get an A rank on both Flash Tracer courses.
- Silver – Dreadnought – Fully Power up the Leviathan.
- Bronze – True Captain – Sink 200 enemy ships in The Caribbean.
- Enemy ships spawn regularly in The Caribbean world. Just be cognizant of how many you’re taking down as you play. After a couple visits, finishing this one shouldn’t be a problem.
- Bronze – Say Cheese! – Snap your first photo.
- This happens at a scripted story moment. You can’t miss it.
- Bronze – Lasting Memories – Hold on to 50 photos.
- You can complete this one while taking photos of the Lucky Emblems.
- Bronze – Cornucopia – Collect every type of ingredient.
- Bronze – Full Course – Earn your first “Excellent” while preparing cuisine.
- Silver – Master Chef – Earn an “Excellent” while preparing every type of cuisine.
- Bronze – Muscle Memory – Get a new high score in one of the Classic Kingdom games.
- Silver – Classically Trained – Get a new high score in every Classic Kingdom game.
- Bronze – Blademaster – Obtain a Keyblade that is fully powered up.
- Silver – Ultima Weapon – Synthesize the Ultima Weapon.
- This one is easily earned by getting the synthesis trophy above. The only thing left to do is craft the ultima weapon with the supplies you find.
Now you really are the kings of Kingdom Hearts 3.