Metal Gear Survive is an action-adventure survival video game where you will be not only fighting with enemies but building a strong base, team and a lot of crafting. The game is set in an open world environment where after begin pulled down by a Wormhole you will land into a hostile world filled with alien zombies. In solo mode, three AI players will be there to assist you. The game has many weapons, a different type of enemies, etc. In this Metal Gear Survive Wiki guide you will find the full game Walkthrough and lot of fresh tips and guides.
Metal Gear Survive Walkthrough
- Prologue: This is the first chapter of Metal Gear Survive, you have to be online and you can begin with creating your own unique character. Later once you are in the game after cutscenes you will have to check out the base.
- Secure the Memory Board: AI Virgil will give you info about Memory Boards that you will have to locate in Dite. There will be 4 in Chapter 2 & Chapter 3.
- Reactivate Wormhole Transporter: In Chapter 4 you will learn using Wormhole Transporters which are like fast travel points between various locations on the map.
- Locate And Rescue Castaway: In Chapter 5 you will have to rescue a survivor, AI Virgil will give you the location, you have t rescue Nurse Miranda and bring her to the base.
- Enter The Ruins: In Chapter 6 you will learn about Crew Management, later AI Virgil will give you more memory board locations.
- Secure Wormhole Digger: In Chapter 7 after learning about a machine Wormhole Digger, you have to secure it so that you can return home.
- Activate Wormhole Digger: In Chapter 8 after bringing the Digger to the base, you will have to activate it. Once it is activated Wanderers will attack the Digger you have to defend it.
- Activate Wormhole Digger At Singularity: In Chapter 9 due to lack of enough energy the Wormhole Digger will not be able to generate a Wormhole, you have to find a new energy source to charge it.
- Rescue Chris: There are two chapters in this part Chapter 10 & Chapter 11, you will have to rescue a new survivor Chris and later find another memory board.
- Rescue Nicholas: Again there is one more survivor you have to bring to the base, and later AI Virgil will tell you to activate Wormhole Digger at the Singularity. Chapter 12 & 13 are covered in this part.
- Climb Mother Base With Chris: Once the Wormhole Digger stabilizes and generates a Wormhole that can lead to your home, you have to carry Chris towards the portal and in between, you will have to save yourself from the attack of Lord of the Dust. Chapter 15 & Chapter 15 is covered in this part.
- Rescue Charon Survivor And Investigate Sahelanthropus: Three Chapter 16, 17 & 18 are covered in this part. After the last chapter, unfortunately, you will land on a new base with more Wanderers now. First, you will have to save a Charon survivor and then investigate a powerful weapon that can tackle Lord of the Dust.
- Secure Sahelanthropus And Seth Boss Fight: In the next two chapters you will first have to secure the weapon and bring it to the base and next you will have to fight with Seth who turns into a monster. Chapter 19 & Chapter 20 is covered in this part.
- Defend Wormhole Digger: Once again you will have to defend Wormhole Digger. In this, you will see two chapters, in Chapter 21 you will have to secure a memory board in Chapter 22 you will have to deploy a wormhole digger at the singularity.
- Lord Of Dust Boss Fight: This is the final and ending walkthrough of Metal Gear Survive. You will have to first lay a trap and defend it from attacks, later use the Railgun to attack the Lord of Dust.
Metal Gear Survive Tips
- Where To Find Pre-order Items: Locations of Bonus Content for those who had pre-ordered the game and unable to find them in Metal Gear Survive.
- All Containers Location: Through containers in Metal Gear Survive you can get recipes and items, in this guide you can find the location of almost all containers in the game.
- Weapons And Gears Location And Recipes: Before crafting any weapon or gear you will have to locate its recipe and later you will have to gather items for crafting. In this guide you can find locations as well the crafting recipes required for weapons and gears.
Stay tuned for more updates on the game.