It’s easy to forget that even though baseball has a history as the Great American Pastime, it’s actually a very healthy global game. In fact, the MLB is set to host a neutral site game in Mexico City, Mexico, on April 29 and 30 between the San Diego Padres and San Francisco Giants.
That’s what MLB The Show 23 is hoping to celebrate with the Mexico City Series program. This program features the Mexican World Baseball Classic team. Let’s dive into the rewards and explain how to get them all.
Mexico City Series event reward list
- 5 points: The Show Pack
- 10 points: 92 OVR Mexico Capitan Series Alejandro Kirk
- 15 points: 500 Stubs
- 20 points: 92 OVR Mexico Capitan Series Andres Munoz
- 25 points: The Show Pack
- 30 points: 86 OVR WBC Series Gerardo Reyes
- 35 points: 500 Stubs
- 40 points: 87 OVR WBC Series Javier Assad
- 45 points: The Show Pack
- 50 points: 87 OVR WBC Series Jarren Duran & and 2,500 XP
- 55 points: The Show Pack
- 60 points: 88 OVR WBC Series Alan Trejo
- 65 points: The Show Pack
- 70 points: 88 OVR WBC Series Luis Cessa
- 75 points: 500 Stubs
- 80 points: 90 OVR WBC Series Austin Barnes
- 85 points: Ballin is a Habit pack
- 90 points: 90 OVR WBC Series Alek Thomas
- 95 points: 500 Stubs
- 100 points: 91 OVR WBC Series Jose Urquidy
- 105 points: Ballin is a Habit pack
- 110 points: 91 OVR WBC Series Giovanny Gallegos
- 115 points: 1,500 Stubs
- 120 points: 94 OVR WBC Series Issac Paredes
- 125 points: Ballin is a Habit pack
- 130 points: 92 OVR Mexico City Series Tyler Rogers
- 135 points: 1,500 Stubs
- 140 points: 93 OVR Mexico City Series Nick Martinez and 2,500 XP
- 145 points: Five the Show Pack Bundle
- 150 points: 94 OVR Mexico City Series Michael Conforto
- 155 points: Around the World pack
- 160 points: 94 OVR Mexico City Series Trent Grisham and 5,000 XP
Mexico City Capitan Breakdown
Captains are a brand new addition to MLB The Show 23, and they provide powerful abilities that can help lower OVR cards continue to shine by giving them stat boosts to help them compete in any situation. Here’s a breakdown of both of the captains.
How to complete the Mexico City Series Program quickly
While this program looks daunting, there’s an easy way out. Like most programs, you’ll want to start with Moments. There are 16 moments in this program, each worth three points, for a total of 48 points. This will allow you to collect several players from the program and each of their PXP missions nets four points. If you do all 15 PXP missions, that’s 60 points. Plus, you can do a repeatable PXP mission using Mexico Program players to get five points every time you get 2,500 PXP. To round out the program, you need to finish a conquest map worth 30 points. If you fancy playing Showdown instead of grinding PXP, you can also play a Showdown worth 25 points.
While most players will play this naturally and finish it in no time, it is worth pointing out that this program, like all the World Baseball Classic content will expire at the end of 2023 due to licensing.