Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville is on the way. The latest entry in the series will launch for the general public on October 18. You can, if you wish, choose to buy in a bit earlier than that, and get access to the game right now. You will also get a bit of a discount, as the Founders Edition will cost $29.99, but the general release will cost $39.99.
The Founder’s Edition will only be available from September 4 to September 30, so if you are planning on jumping in early, you might as well do it sooner, rather than later. According to EA, this should not be considered a beta test.
The Founder’s Edition is not a beta test. With only six weeks to go to our official launch, we’re ready to welcome you to the game! The Founder’s Edition is available to all players, allows for a players’ progression to roll over to the Standard Edition at launch, and focuses on scheduled roll-outs of new parts of the game to build to the final game over this timeframe. It is a program we’re rolling out to highlight our commitment to quality and the PvZ community.
Here’s what you’ll get with the Founder’s Edition:
- Exclusive Founder’s rewards for the first four weeks when you log in each week*
- A special Founder’s price of $29.99**
- A dedicated Discord channel where Founding Neighbors can share thoughts with our development team
- Updates on new weekly gameplay experiences through News from Neighborville posts and our weekly PvZ developer livestream Live from Neighborville
- The progress you make in the Founder’s Edition will roll over at launch
Here’s how you can get involved:
- Get the digital-only Founder’s Edition – only available for purchase until September 30, 2019
- Play through six weeks of content as new parts of the game go live, including new multiplayer modes, free-roam regions, and more from September 4 – October 17. Each weekly release will build towards the full Standard Edition offering.
- On October 18, enjoy all the same content as the $39.99** Standard Edition product at no additional cost
Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville will be releasing on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC.