PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta update has been announced, and according to the details revealed by the developers, it will be released later this week. The registered players with access to the update will test the upcoming features and provide direct feedback to the developers. Meanwhile, the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta update patch notes have been released and are listed below.
PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta Update Patch Notes
Extreme Hunt Mode
A new mode called Extreme Hunt Mode will be introduced in the game and will be played on Erangel and Livik map. In this mode, players can create a Powered Exoskeleton by bringing Nano Crystals and an Exoskeleton Blueprint to the Matrix Base. In addition to this, they will also have two additional chances to respawn themselves, or their teammates, during a match.
All the players will be able to respawn twice but with the basic equipment. On the other hand, teammates can be respawned at the research stations in the mode.
The Powered Exoskeleton consists of three parts, and each of them gives some extra advantage to the player. Once the player assembles the full Exoskeleton set, its ultimate weapon called Dragon’s Breath Grenade will get unlocked.
- Exoskeleton Chest: Increases chest damage reduction and backpack capacity
- Exoskeleton Arms: Increases arm damage reduction and melee damage
- Exoskeleton Legs: Increases leg damage reduction, decreases fall damage, gives the ability to sprint.
The developers will introduce a series of Matrix Events in the Extreme Hunt Mode for the players to participate in.
- Matrix Event 1: Regional Supply Output will be improved.
- Matrix Event 2: Multiple Matrix Airdrops will be introduced.
- Matrix Event 3: Life Detectors in research stations will be activated that can be used to detect surrounding players.