Rocket League has loads of fun cosmetics for everyone to enjoy. From sombreros to hamster wheels, Rocket League has it all. Most of these are earned by playing the game, building up cash, and buying them. However, some can be acquired without any effort on your part. Developer Psyonix often puts hidden codes in trailers and promotional content for players to find. If you apply these codes, you instantly unlock a unique cosmetic for your car.
All Rocket League codes
This guide highlights the working codes currently in Rocket League and how to activate them. These codes will work on any platform, including PC.
Each of these codes will grant you a cosmetic item when redeemed. These don’t affect gameplay but will undoubtedly make your car more fashionable. Make sure you copy the codes accurately, as they are case-sensitive. These codes have all been tested and will work.
All working Rocket League codes
The following list contains every code we know is working in Rocket League. Read on below to learn how to redeem these codes in the game.
- popcorn – Unlocks a limited edition Popcorn Rocket Boost.
All expired Rocket League codes
This list contains every Rocket League code we know has expired. Don’t try to redeem them because the rewards are no longer available.
- Bekind – Limited “VCR” Topper.
- couchpotato – “Couch-Potato” limited edition Player Title.
- rlbirthday – Unlocks 2 WWE Wheels, Antenna, and Banners.
- rlnitro – Unlocks “Nitro Circus” Antenna and “Breakout: Nitro Circus” Decal.
- SARPBC – Unlocks the SARPBC Song, Car, Logo, and Moai Antenna.
- shazam – Unlocks the Octane: Shazam limited edition Decal and Wheels.
- Truffleshuffle – Unlocks the Octane: The Goonies limited edition Decal.
- wrestlemania – Unlocks 2 WWE Wheels, Antenna, and Banners.
- wwedads – Unlocks 2 WWE Wheels, Antenna, and Banners.
- WWE18 – Unlocks 2 WWE Wheels, Antenna, and Banners.
How to redeem codes in Rocket League
Launch the game and open the Options subheading from the main menu to redeem codes in Rocket League. Select the Extras tab and then click on the Redeem Code option — a new window where you can type in the active codes we’ve listed above. Enter each one and redeem it to have the rewards automatically applied to your account.
You may need to log out and back in to get your rewards. Once everything has gone through, you will get a notification on your screen to equip your new items in the Garage.