Warframe is filled with hundreds of mods that all offer different bonuses and build paths. While, for the most part, you don’t need to have every mod in the game, it is a good idea to snap them up as they become available to you. Some are very useful, and even the ones that are not might end up being stronger and more worthwhile in the future.
The Focus Energy mod increases channeling efficiency and Electricity damage on melee weapons. At max rank, it is a 40% increase in channeling efficiency, and a 60% increase in Electrical damage.
How To Get Focus Energy
Focus Energy is a Rare mod that can be obtained from Alert Missions and Nightmare Mode missions. Keep an eye on your Navigation bar for Active Alerts, as they will tell you what the Alert is, its location, and the rewards you can get from it. It is also possible to trade the mod, so it can be purchased from, or sold to, other players.
Warframe Focus Energy
- Mod Name – Focus Energy
- Capacity Drain and Polarity – 9 Madurai (at Max Rank)
- Mod Rank – 3
- Rarity – Rare
- Rank 0 – Channeling Efficiency + 10%, Electrical Damage +15%, Cost 6
- Rank 1 – Channeling Efficiency + 20%, Electrical Damage +30%, Cost 7
- Rank 2 – Channeling Efficiency + 30%, Electrical Damage +45%, Cost 8
- Rank 3 – Channeling Efficiency + 40%, Electrical Damage +60%, Cost 9
Important Tips For Focus Energy
- The Electrical damage increase will stack with other mods, such as Shocking Touch or Voltaic Strike.
- While the Channeling Efficiency will stack with other mods, you cannot reduce the cost of channeling below 1 energy per strike.
- Channeling is used to increase melee attack damage, and blocking, by using your energy pool. Make sure you have Channeling mapped to a good key on your mouse, this can be done from the Options menu.
- This mod is very useful for melee focused builds, and can be combined with melee damage Aura builds to greatly increase your damage output, or by mods such as Killing Blow.
- The mod can be used to negate the reduction in channeling Efficiency that is caused by mods such as Life Strike.
- If you are new to the game, and have been searching for this Mods based off an active alert, you may benefit from reading our Complete Mods Guide.