It’s Prime time! Warframe will, upon occasion, see the introduction of a new Prime for players to build. Primes are slightly improved, far more beautiful looking, versions of the Warframes that we all know and love. This time, it is Chroma’s turn to get the Prime treatment. Chroma is an excellent, and fun, Frame to play, but up until now, he was maybe a little on the ugly side. The new Prime looks superb, so let’s show you where you can find the parts to build this new Frame.
Chroma Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for. The following relics contain the various components you need to build a Chroma Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Meso T3 – Chroma Prime Chassis (Uncommon)
- Lith C3 – Chroma Prime Neuroptics (Rare)
- Neo K2 – Chroma Prime Blueprint (Common)
- Axi C3 – Chroma Prime Systems (Uncommon)
Chroma Prime Relics Farming
Not the worst farm in the world, it has to be said. I am unsure if anything will ever be as bad as Vaunan Prime was though, so this could all be rose-tinted glasses at this point.
- Lith – For Lith relics, I like the Everest mission on Earth. It is an Excavation mission, so you can invest as much time as you want, then leave when it suits your squad. Working well as a team also means you can have two, or even three, extractors going at the same time. After farming this for about twelve rounds last night, my squad ended up with four Lith S7 relics.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter will always be one of the best options for Meso relics. The first two rounds of this Defense mission have a high chance to drop Meso relics; then you can extract and restart. Bring a good area of effect damage frames to make this a breeze.
- Neo – Hydron on Sedna is a robust Defence mission for Neo relic farming.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. It should drop your a guaranteed Axi on the B and C rotations.
That’s it, Tenno! Thankfully these Chroma Prime relics are not that hard to track down, so with a little bit of effort Chroma Prime will be yours.