Dethcube Prime has arrived and ascends to his Prime version. The offensive Sentinel has been in the game for quite a long time now but has gotten no Prime love until today. He comes with the Prime Deth Machine Rifle, so expect to see a lot of people running around with this fancy looking friend after they unlock him. Dethecube is still a stun lock machine and is useful for dealing with high-rank enemies in endgame activities.
Dethcube Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for when you’re playing. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Dethcube Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Rare – Lith D1
- Cerebrum – Rare – Meso D4
- Carapace – Uncommon Neo T2
- Systems – Common – Axi P2
Dethcube Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best events, in my opinion, to obtain every kind of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short time amount of time in the mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Dethcube Prime Relics. Best of luck.