Tekko Prime is the Prime version of the Tekko fist weapons. They have a solid combination of Status and Critical Chance and can be built for some fun hybrid styles.
Tekko Prime Relics
The critical thing about farming for Primes is knowing which relics to look for while playing the game. The following Relics contain the various components you need to build Tekko Prime and the rarity of the component.
- Blueprint – Uncommon – Lith L2
- Gauntlet – Uncommon – Meso W1
- Blade – Rare – Neo T2
Tekko Prime Relic Farming
You can earn various Relic types by doing different activities. These are some of the best activities, in my opinion, to earn each type of Relic.
- Lith – Hepit in the Void. A quick Capture practically guaranteed a Lith Relic upon completion. You spend a short amount of time in this mission.
- Meso – Io on Jupiter. A Defense mission, the A rotation has a very high chance of dropping a Meso Relic. Do ten waves, then leave and repeat for Meso farming.
- Neo – Xini on Eris. An interception mission. The A rotation is a guaranteed Neo Relic.
- Axi – Xini on Eris. The B and C rotations on this Interception will drop an Axi Relic. This area allows you to farm Neo and Axi relics at the same time.
There you go Tenno, now should have no problem farming those Tekko Prime Relics. Best of luck.