The god rotation for Season 8 of Smite continues to work like a fine oiled machine. We can expect a new god every two months to bolster the roster, giving players a new option to consider before they jump into a game. In June 2021, Morgan Le Fay, the Dark Enchantress from Camelot mythology, is making her grand appearance to stir things up with her dark magic.
Right now, the intended release date is on June 15, 2021. You won’t be able to try her out in ranked play, but you can expect to see her throughout the casual scene for the initial weeks of her release as everyone has a chance to try her out.
Morgan will be using a magical sword and has a focus on using her basic attacks to augment her ultimate. She’ll be receiving a magical power boost from each attack she lands, and based on what type of symbol she’s using, her abilities will vary in use. There are three marks that she will be using for her abilities, which give more of a boost to Sigil Mastery, her first ability.
Here are all of Morgan Le Fay’s abilities.
- Empowered Blade
- Morgan Le Fay’s abilities Mark enemy gods also activating the shared Symbol on her sword providing Magical Power. Once her sword has gained all 5 Symbols, Morgan Le Fay becomes empowered, gaining double the Magical Power buff and reducing the cooldown of Consuming Power by 10s before the Symbols are all drained.Magical Power : 2 + 0.4 per level for each Symbol
- Empowered Duration : 10s
- Mark Duration : 30s
- Sigil Mastery
- Morgan Le Fay summons a crashing magical sword, imbued by a sigil of her choice which is briefly carved into the ground. Enemy gods hit are Marked while the Sigil causes secondary effects.
- Mark of Mind, fearing enemies from the center of the Sigil.
- Mark of Body, creating a slowing field.
- Mark of Soul, spawning a decoy that attacks enemy gods hit for 4s.Inner Damage : 65/95/125/155/185 (+55% of your Magical Power)
- Area Damage : 40/55/70/85/100 (+35% of your Magical Power)
- Fear Duration : 1s
- Slow Field Duration : 4s
- Slow : 35%
- Cost : 50/55/60/65/70
- Cooldown : 10s
- Morgan Le Fay summons a dragon apparition which bursts from the ground in front of her, dealing damage and knocking up enemies hit. The dragon then flies forward, dealing damage again and knocking back enemies. Applies Mark of Spirit to enemy gods hit.Area Damage : 50/70/90/110/130 (+35% of your Magical Power)
- Dragon Damage : 75/100/125/150/175 (+50% of your Magical Power)
- Cost : 70/75/80/85/90
- Cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12s
- Shroud of Wildfire
- Morgan Le Fay dons and sends forth a cloak of wildfire, damaging enemies and stopping on enemy gods. On expiration the wildfire explodes in an area, leaving a 4s debuff on enemies that continues to deal damage. While the debuff persists, enemies that use a movement ability combust, taking damage again. Morgan Le Fay gains Movement speed for using this ability and can extend the debuff on enemies with continued basic attacks. Applies Mark of Matter to enemy gods hit.Damage : 80/110/140/170/200 (+30% of your Magical Power)
- Damage per Tick : 5/10/15/20/25 (+5% of your Magical Power)
- Bonus Damage : 60/90/120/150/180 (+20% of your Magical Power)
- Movement Speed : 16/18/20/22/24%
- Buff Duration : 4s
- Cost : 60
- Cooldown : 13s
- Consuming Power
- Morgan Le Fay rises into the air, consuming the Marks on enemies in front of her, dealing damage and empowering her next strikes. For a short duration after Morgan Le fay can fire out 3 devastating strikes of dark energy, dealing damage and providing a Missing Health Heal per enemy god hit. Initial Marks consumed increase the width of the energy projectiles. Subsequent heals per projectile is reduced by 50%.Mark Damage : 25/40/55/70/85 (+5% of your Magical Power)
- Projectile Damage : 90/130/170/210/250 (+40% of your Magical Power)
- Missing Health Heal : 11/12/13/14/15%
- Duration : 4s
- Cost: 80/85/90/95/100
- Cooldown : 90s