Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure open world game where you will play as two characters Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima. The story goes side by side along with a lot of mini-games. The game was first released in the year 2015 in Japan and now it comes for PC in 2018. In this Yakuza 0 Wiki Guide, you will find a full game walkthrough which includes all chapters with boss fight tips and more updates on the game.
Yakuza 0 has around 16 chapters before the finale, two characters story switch in between. It is an open world game, along with main missions you can also do a lot of side-objectives to earn Yen, the in-game currency. This currency can be used to upgrade skills, buy consumables, property, etc.
- Chapter 1 – Bound By Oath: This is the first chapter where you play as Kazuma Kiryu. He is summoned by Dojima family for a death of a man on a plot. You will also face the first boss Daisaku Kuze in this chapter. You will earn 1,000,0000 Yen after completing this.
- Chapter 2 – Real Estate Broker: After leaving Yakuza Kazuma Kiryu has nowhere to go, he then meets Tachibana who gives him a task of gathering info on a Real Estate. You will fight with Jun Oda in this chapter and earn 3,000,0000 Yen after completing this.
- Chapter 3 – A Gilded Cage: In this chapter, you will play as the second character Goro Majima who is managing a club. This is a short chapter, you will earn 2,000,0000 Yen after completing this.
- Chapter 4 – Proof of Resolve: You will continue with Goro Majima who wants to join Yakuza and gets a task of killing Makota Makimura. You will earn 3,000,0000 Yen after completing this.
- Chapter 5 – An Honest Living: In this part, you will play as Kazuma Kiryu, this is not a very long chapter. Kiryu will just get a new outfit and locate the differences between Oda and Awano. You will earn 20,000,0000 Yen after completing this.
- Chapter 6 – The Yakuza Way: This chapter has a lot of fights, you will have to face many Yakuza enemies in this and some of the waves will have a time limit. In the end, you will once again face Daisaku Kuze boss with whom you fought in the first chapter. You will earn 30,000,0000 Yen after completing this.
- Chapter 7 – A Dark Escape: you will play as Goro Majima and manage a club. You will also get a chance to play side mission to restore the popularity of your club. You will fight with Lee-San who is boss in this chapter.
- Chapter 8 – Tug of War: In this part, you will be fighting with Homare Nishitani, there is also a stealth mission where you have to quietly escort Makimura from thugs.
- Chapter 9 – Ensnared: After saving Makimura in the previous chapter, in this part, you will play as Kazuma Kiryu. In this short chapter, you will be fighting with lots of Dojima thugs and face Kuze as a boss in the end.
- Chapter 10 – A Man’s Worth: Dojima’s story continue here where you will be fighting with lots of Yakuza, at Tojo Clan headquarters.
- Chapter 11 – A Murky Riverbed: There are two major fights in this chapter. You will continue playing as Goro and take part in Bed of Styx ring fight where you will fight with three fighters and then in the end deal with Homare Nishitani.
- Chapter 12 – Den of Desires: Here you will be saving Makimura, there will be a lot of fights in this part of the game and you will face Sera as boss.
- Chapter 13 – Crime and Punishment: In this, you will play as Kiryu, Sera will call you to escort Makimura safely.
- Chapter 14 – Unwavering Bonds: As Kiryu, you will have to find Tachibana. Once again you will fight with Kuze in this chapter.
- Chapter 15 – Scattered Light: In this chapter, you will play as Goro Majima who is searching for Makimura. You will face two bosses in this part by Osamu Kashiwagi and Nishikiyama.
- Chapter 16 – Proof of Love: Goro will finally find Makoto in this part who is trying to make a deal with Sohei. But things do not work as expected and she gets shot.
- Ending – Black And White: In the last part you will play as Goro and Kiryu one after another. There will be four boss fights. You will face Daisaku Kuze, Hiroki Awano, Lao Gui and Keihi Shibusawa.
- How To Disable First-Person Blur, Depth of Field And SSAO: Settings to turn off different game settings by using a Special-K Mode.
- Yakuza 0 PC Error: Fixes to resolve common game errors like a crash, audio problem, unlock save anywhere feature, etc.
More updates coming soon.