DOOM (2016): How To Use Cheat Consoles and Cheats Codes For God Mode, Infinite Ammo and many more
DOOM (2016) is finally available on retail shelves across the globe for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The PC version of the game supports Console Commands and so in this post I am going to list out all DOOM (2016) Console Commands including God Mode, Infinite Ammo, All Upgrades and many others. If you discover any other Console Command which is not mention in the list below then do let us know in the comment section. We will update the post with it.
The following DOOM (2016) Console Commands are from the alpha build of the game, so it may or may not work for you. Keeping checking this post as I am going to periodically update it new commands and information.
For those who are wondering: Where exactly to enter these codes/commands? To activate these commands you need to enter them into Console Window. To bring up console window PRESS "CTRL, ALT, and ~", a window will appear, feed the code and press ENTER. The codes mention below works only in a single-player portion of the game.
In DOOM (2016) How To Enable Dev Console:
To enable Dev Console in a DOOM (2016) campaign, Open your console using the TILDE key, then use command God. This execution is going to taint your current save game and hence you will be marked as a Cheater (as seen in the screenshot below. In addition to this the online play will get disable. However, if you want to roll (i.e. enable or disable) God mode you can do it by re-using the GOD command.
If you want to play without the cheat flag, enter a new or other, non cheat, save game AFTER a restart of the game. You can always check if your console shows the command prompt as nothing (non cheat/non dev mode) or if it shows:
</> DEV MODE>
This would mean you are on a cheat save game. After reloading a cheat state save game, you will have to re-enter the god command to enter god mode, the game seems to load in with god mode off.
We have checked the first set of DOOM 2016 Console Commands (Cheats) and can confirm you that they are DISABLED i.e. currently not working in-game. Try the new set of codes we have mentioned in UPDATE 2 and UPDATE 3 (is confirmed to be working) section below.
Activates God Mode but not including hazards: On Nightmare Difficulty, causes health meter to tick down.
Activates fully upgraded Health, Armor, Ammo Capacity. Also, all Weapons, Weapon Mods fully upgraded, Suit Mods, and all Suit Mod slots.
Activates fully upgraded Health, Armor, and Ammo Capacity.
Activates all Weapons and Weapon Mods. All Weapon Mods are fully upgraded.
Activates all Suit Mods and full Suit Mod slots.
Unlocks all secrets, items, and unexplored area of the map.
Activates enemy immunity to normal weapons. Demons can only be defeated with Glory Kills.
Here are some DOOM Console Commands from the previous DOOM game that may or may not work in this reboot:
- IDDQD on/off invincibility
- IDFA weapons and ammunition
- IDKFA ammo, keys and weapons
- IDCLIP on/off passing through walls (Doom II/ Final Doom)
- IDSPISPOPD enable passing through walls for DOOM 1
- IDCHOPPERS to get the chainsaw and the encrypted message
- When the IDDT Automap mode allows you to switch modes: normal map, completely open map, open map with objects and enemies
- IDBEHOLD to berserker pack
- IDBEHOLDV gain temporary invulnerability
- IDBEHOLDI gain temporary invisibility
- IDBEHOLDA automatically maps
- IDBEHOLDR to obtain anti-radiation suit
- IDBEHOLDL get light-amplification visor - night vision
- IDCLEVxy teleporting to level y (1-9) episode x (1-3) for Doom, (x=1 to 32 for Doom II)
- IDMYPOS shows the coordinates and direction of movement
- IDMUSx the change of music x - music level (Doom II/ Final Doom)
UPDATE 3 (Codes Confirmed To Be Working):
- God Mode: cvarAdd g_permaGodMode 1 (or just type: god)
- Infinite Ammo: cvarAdd g_permaInfiniteAmmo 1
- Dumb AI: cvarAdd g_inhibitAi 1
- Unlock Perks: DebugUnlockPerkByAbility -1
- Unlock Perks 2: DebugUnlockPerkByRequirement -1
- Draw FPS: Com_showFPS 3
- Change FOV: g_fov X – where X is the FOV number