How To Get Infinite Money with the Gold Bars Glitch in Red Dead Redemption 2
Red Dead Redemption 2 is out now on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The game is pretty massive and offers players ton of things to do. Earning money in the game is one of the essential parts and there are a lot of ways to do it, and almost all of them are time-consuming. For those Red Dead Redemption 2 players who don't want to sink in hundreds of hours to earn money (Gold Bars) then here's a shortcut by which you can get unlimited Gold Bars. It's an exploit so make use of it before it gets patched by Rockstar Games.
How To Get Unlimited Gold Bars In Red Dead Redemption 2
Requirements For Unlimited Gold Bars Exploit
1: Auto Save Should Be Turned OFF
Here's how to turn AUTOSAVE OFF in Red Dead Redemption 2:
- Step 1: Go to SETTINGS
- Step 2: Select GENERAL
- Step 3: In the next window - Auto Save will be the first option, turn it OFF.
2: No Bounty | Not Wanted or Being Searched or Investigated By The Police
You also have to make sure that you are not wanted or being searched or wanted by the police.
These are two major requirements for the Unlimited Gold Bar glitch to work in Red Dead Redemption 2. Now, let's get straight into the steps you need to follow to enjoy unlimited gold bars.
How Unlimited Gold Bar Glitch Works
- Step 1: Go to Limpany. It is on the bank of the Dakota River (east side).
- Step 2: Go to the Sheriff's office. There will be a lock box under the desk.
- Step 3: Open the lock box but DON'T LOOT IT
- Step 4: Stand at least a foot behind the box and a message to take the Gold Bar will show up in the upper right side. DON'T LOOT IT YET. There will be two things - A NOTE and a GOLD BAR.
- Step 5: Save Your Game.
- Step 6: Go back to the load screen and load the save you just made.
- Step 7: Go to the Sheriff's office again and move toward the lockbox.
- Step 8: You will be able to pick up unlimited Gold Bars (Inventory Cap is 30). Apart from the gold bar, there won't be any other item.
- Step 9: You can sell the Gold Bars to Saint-Denis.
- Step 10: Go back to the lockbox, and this time close the box and then Open it, the horse pamphlet will return.
- Step 11: Repeat Step 4 to Step 10.
Refer to the video guide below if you are having some issue with the text guide above. For more interesting guideS like this refer to our Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki Page - it carries all story missions walkthrough, all legendary animals location, how to fast travel, and many other guides.