Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki | Walkthrough, Cheats, Legendary Animal Locations & More
Red Dead Redemption 2 takes you to a massive open world region of outlaws. You play as Arthur Morgan who belongs to The Van Der Linde Gang. Wandering through Icy Mountains and thick forest your objective is to help your camp to survive. You can do tons of tasks in the game other than the main story. A lot of your action has a direct impact on what others think about you. In this Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki guide you can read all story missions walkthrough, locations of all legendary animals, how to level up horse bonding, cheats for infinite ammo and how to enter them, all 59 weapons and how to unlock them, and many other things.
The game is divided into different chapters and sub-missions within them. Below you can mission wise walkthrough.
Chapter 1 Colter Walkthrough
- Outlaws From The West: This is the beginning of Red Dead Redemption 2 where you learn a few basic controls.
- Enter, Pursued By A Memory: In this part of the game you will have to go on a rescue mission to save one of your group members.
- The Aftermath of Genesis: In this mission, you will unlock hunting, you will have to kill some animals and bring them back to the campsite.
- Old Friends: In this mission for the first time you will engage into a gang war, Dutch will take you on an armed battle against O’Driscolls.
- Who the Hell is Leviticus Cornwall: Dutch finds O’Driscolls were planning to rob a train that carries a bond, he will continue the mission to earn it.
- Eastward Bound: This one is the ending mission of Chapter 1 Colter, your group will shift to a new campsite that will unlock a lot of sections for crafting, food, customization, medicines, etc.
Chapter 2: Horseshoe Overlook Walkthrough
- Polite Society, Valentine Style: A simple mission where you will visit the nearest town Valentin with some of your friends.
- American's At Rest: In this mission, you will have to help your friend in a bar fight and you will face a powerful enemy in a fist fight.
- Exit Pursued By A Bruised Ego: You will go on hunting with Hosea and face the first Legendary Animal. You will also unlock Legendary Animal locations map.
- Who Is Not Without Sin: You will have to help your gang member Reverend in a poker match and save his life.
- Money Lending and Other Sins III: In this mission, Strauss will give you a list of debtors from whom you have to collect money.
- Paying a Social Call: Dutch interrogates Kieren the O'Driscolls they caught at alder house who tells them a location of Colms camp.
- A Quiet Time: In this mission, you will go with Lenny to a bar to have some fun time.
- Blessed Are The Meek: You will be on a mission to save your friend Micah who is captured by the sheriff and is in Jail.
- The First Shall be Last: This one is another rescue mission where you will be saving Sean who is caught by bounty hunters in Blackwaters.
- We Loved Once and True: Meet Mary Linton and she will offer you a task to find her Brother.
- The Spines of America: Hosea will call you to meet Seamus and the weird guy who will tip off you to steal his cousin's house and a brand new stagecoach.
- Pouring Forth Oil: John and Arthur plan to rob a train filled with rich passengers. But they will also have to deal with an army of Lawmen.
- A Fisher of Men: A small mission where you will take the boy Jack for fishing.
- The Sheep and the Goats: Find John and he wants you to help him in heading a flock of sheep to the auction room.
- An American Pastoral Scene: Find Micah and he will tell you to loot a wagon that belongs to the city bank.
- A Strange Kindness: While finding up a new ground for camping, Arthur and Charles find a woman and two children. The father is abducted you will have to find the settler and unit him with his family.
Chapter 3: Clement Point Walkthrough
- Further Questions of Female Suffrage: To stop Mrs. Alders from killing Mr. Pearson you have to take her to the town so that she can prove she is worth more than cutting vegetables.
- The New South: You will follow Dutch and Hosea for fishing but in between, you will meet Sheriff who is taking away prisoners. After escaping you will need the help him.
- The Course of True Love: Arthur will help Beau a man who is in love with a girl. There is a dispute between the families due to which they cannot meet. Beau will ask Arthur to help him to send a letter and a gift to the girl.
- American Distillation: Dutch will convince Sheriff to deputize him and Arthur and they both will go on a mission to destroy a moonshine distillery.
- Advertising, the new American Art: Hosea plans to return the moonshine liquor to Braithwaite family, but things do not go as planned.
- An Honest Mistake: In this mission Uncle will tip you on a heist, Bill and Charles will join the party. You will rob a payroll wagon and escape pursuers.
- Horse Flesh for Dinner: In this mission, you will rob some stallions from the Braithwaite family's stable and try to sell it for a good amount.
- The Fine Joys of Tobacco: Catherine Braithwaite will offer a task to Sean and Arthur to burn down the fields of Gray’s family.
- Preaching Forgiveness As He Went: Lenny hatches a plan with Arthur to rob down some weapon dealers.
- Magicians for Sport: In this mission, you Dutch will ask you to find Trelawney who is abducted by some bounty hunters.
- Sodom? Back to Gomorrah: Bill and Karen prepare a bank robbery, in this mission Arthur goes with them to loot a small bank in Valentine.
- Blessed are the Peacemakers: Dutch wents settle things down with Colm in gentleman way in this mission, but Arthur gets abducted by the O'Driscolls gang.
- Friends in Very Low Places: Trelawney will ask Arthur to rob a stagecoach you will have a choice to go peacefully or turn it into a murder-robbery.
- A Short Walk in a Pretty Town: Arthur and his friends get trapped into a fight where Gray's men and the sheriff has planned to kill Arthur and his friends.
- Blood Feuds, Ancient and Modern: Dutch and Arthur walk to the Braithwaites mansion to find out about Jack who is missing from the camp.
- The Battle of Shady Belle: This is the last mission of Chapter 3, after getting a warning from Pinkertons, the gang changes its place and heads near to Saint-Denis city.
Chapter 4: Saint-Denis Walkthrough
- The Joys Of Civilization: To find out Jack the caravan shifts to new camp nearby Saint-Denis. In this first mission, Arthur will be investigating Bronte's location in the city.
- Angelo Bronte, a Man of Honor: After getting the location of Angelo Bronte's house Arthur, Dutch and John go to his house to find more about Jack.
- No, No and Thrice, No: You will have to locate Tilly who is abducted by Foreman Brothers gang.
- The Gilded Cage: Dutch will take Arthur and some of the gang members to a grand party at the Mayor's residence. You will have to do a few basic objectives to mingle with the guest.
- A Fine Night of Debaucher: In this mission, Trelawny will take you, Javier and Strauss, to a poker boat and you all will plan to loot the cash from Pit Boss.
- American Fathers: In this objective, Arthur will take a task to steal some documents from an oil company for the Native Americans.
- Urban Pleasures: In this mission Dutch plans to rob a Trolley Station expecting a high cash reward, he was tipped by Angelo Bronte.
- Country Pursuits: After getting fooled by Bronte, Dutch plans to seek revenge from him against the Trolley Station event. He finds a man Thoma who will help him to sneak into his mansion through waters.
- Revenge is a Dish Best Eaten: In this chapter Dutch and his friends finally attacks Bronte's mansion and kills him.
- Banking, the Old American Art: Dutch plans to take his caravan away from the city, so he wants to rob a bank. In this mission, Dutch executes the plan but it leads to a tragic ending.
Chapter 5: Guarma Walkthrough
- Welcome To The New World: This is the first mission of new chapter Guarma, where Arthur unites with his friends after getting lost at the sea.
- Savagery Unleashed: In this chapter, Arthur is trapped and tortured, he has to find a way out and help other prisoners also.
- A Kind and Benevolent Despot: Dutch decides to save Javier, he finds an old woman who shows a secret path to the prison where Javier is kept.
- Hell Hath No Fury: In this mission, Dutch's gang decides to help the rebels against Fussar's attack, later the rebel will help him to get a boat.
- Paradise Mercifully: Dutch and his gang will face Fussar in this mission, otherwise, he will not allow them to leave the island.
- Dear Uncle Tacitus: Arthur returns to the old camp, and finds a clue about the gang's hideout.
- Fleeting Joy: After reuniting with this gang, Pinkerton's will follow the trails and attacks everyone.
- A Fork in the Road: A very short mission where Arthur learn about this serious illness.
- Icarus and Friends: In this mission, Arthur and Sadie will try to find John's exact location in the prison so that they can set up a plan to rescue him.
- That's Murfree Country: In this part, Arthur and Charles will explore Murfree's territory and rescue a girl.
Chapter 6: Beaver Hollow Walkthrough
- Visiting Hours: This is the first mission of the final chapter of Red Dead Redemption 2, in this part Arthur and Sadie will enter the prison area to rescue John.
- Just a Social Call: In this mission, Dutch pays a visit to Cornwall to crack a deal, but things do not work as planned.
- A Rage Unleashed: In this part, Dutch agrees to help Eagle Flies a native in retrieving horses taken away by the army.
- The Delights Of Van Horn: Micah gives Billy and Arthur a task of robbing a wagon loaded with explosives for a future mission.
- Archeology for Beginners: In this objective, you will visit Rains Fall, and help in retrieving a sacred relic robbed by army men.
- The Bridge to Nowhere: Arthur meets John at Bacchus Station to execute Dutch's plan to blow off the bridge.
- Honor, Amongst Thieves: A small mission in which Arthur took the responsibility of retrieving medicines from the army discreetly for the ill Native Indians.
- The Fine Art of Conversation: Rains Fall wants Arthur to join him for a small meeting with Colonel Favours to discuss peace. In this mission, Arthur reluctantly agrees to join the Chief, but he finds that Colonel Favours is planning to try Captain Monroe for treason.
- Goodbye, Dear Friend: Dutch, Arthur and Mrs. Adler in disguise visits the spot where Colm O'Driscolls will be hanged till death, all three wants to see him die.
- Mrs. Sadie Adler, Widow: Enraged with her past Mrs. Adler is not yet content with Colm's dead, she wants to hunt down the remaining one.
- Favored Sons: Driven by ego Dutch has no sense of whom he's dealing with, taking Eagle Flies into confidence he wants to threaten Uncle Sam
- The King's Son: Dutch and Arthur were backlashed by Army, they made their way out alive, but Eagle Flies is caught. Rains Falls the Chief of Native Indians is worried about his son's future. Arthur steps in to help.
- The Last Boy: Arthur steps in to save Eagle Flies from prison, he is caught by the Army and kept inside a cell in a heavily guarded fort.
- Our Best Selves: Dutch plans to rob a train carrying army payrolls, this is the last robbery of the gang.
- Red Dead Redemption Ending Mission: This is the last mission of Red Dead Redemption 2. The mission has multiple ending.
RDR2 How-To Guide
Similar to tips, How To guides will help you in various parts of games and offer you a solution for different activities.
- How To Upgrade Dutch's Lodging: Lodging is one of the essential parts of the game where players will contribute money to the camp. In this guide, you can find tips on it.
- How To Get Back To Gameplay Instantly While In Menus: Tips to return to the game instantly if you are in the menu.
- How To Access Map Directly: Shortcut to access the map instantly in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- How to enter First Person Perspective: You can switch your gameplay to the first-person perspective refer the guide for tips on the same.
- How To Save: In this guide, you can read tips on how to save the game.
- How To Fire Warning Shots With Pistols, And Turn OFF HUD: Find out which button does these job. Beware: If you went ahead with a replacement of the mini-map then there are chances that you will miss out a lot of random events.
- How To Get Unlimited Gold Bars: Earning money in the game is one of the essential parts and there are a lot of ways to do it, and almost all of them are time-consuming. Refer the guide to get unlimited gold bars.
- How To Activate Dead Eye Without Gun Drawn: A short PRO TIP that shows you how to activate Dead Eye without a gun drawn, similar to the duel mechanic.
- How To Unlock Double-Action Revolver And Stone Hatchet: If you own both Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2 then Rockstar Games has two exclusive weapons that you can use in Red Dead Redemption 2. Check out the guide to unlock them.
- How To Fix Equipped Guns Left On The Horse Issue: Solution for fixing the problem of manually equipping all their guns before getting off from the horse.
- How To Get A Perfect Pelts When Hunting: To get a perfect pelt when hunting in Red Dead Redemption 2 you need to take care of few things or else you will end up getting either the Good or the Bad Pelts, but not the Perfect Pelts. So follow the tips in this Red Dead Redemption 2 guide to know how to get a perfect pelt when hunting.
- All Arrows And How To Get Them: There are 5 different arrows in Red Dead Redemption 2, and all of them are important for hunting down animals/birds and getting a perfect pelt.
- How To Get A Perfect Skin With A Bow: You can take this new guide as an extended version of tips to get a perfect pelt when hunting guide - it carries a lot of information such as a list of all weapons, all animals (depending on the size), type of hit (Fatal, Normal, and Critical), and what pelt you get.
- How To Get The Bear Hunter Outfit: Red Dead Redemption 2 features a lot of outfits you can obtain by crafting legendary animals' pelts. While you're not required to go hunting, you have the chance to get unique outfits if you do so. In this guide, you can find tips on finding Bear Hunter outfit.
- How To Get All Best Horse: The horse is your constant companion in Red Dead Redemption 2. The more you will improve your bond with your horse the better it will respond to your commands. In this guide, you will learn about How To Get Best Horses Early In Red Dead Redemption 2.
- How To Craft Unlimited Poison Arrows: Poison Arrows are a bit difficult to get in Red Dead Redemption 2 and if you are running short on it then the only way to get it back is Crafting. In this Red Dead Redemption 2 Crafting Guide, we are going to show you how to craft Poison Arrows.
- Find & Equip Arthur’s Lost Hat: Simple method to find and equip your hat if you lose it in some way.
- Find Lost Horse: No one can imagine exploring Red Dead Redemption on foot, so this guide will help you a lot in finding your ride.
- Craft All Talisman & Trinkets: RDR2 has 6 Talisman and 14 Trinkets that offer ability bonus, refer the guide to learn how to craft them.
RDR2 Location Guides
- War Horse Location: Tips to find War Horse in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Fishing Rod (Pole) Location: Tips to find Fishing Rod in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Legendary Animals Map Location And Rewards: In this Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Animals location guide, we have listed exact Map Locations of all Legendary Animals and what rewards you unlock after you hunt them down.
- All Hunting And Fishing Maps: Refer the guide for all Hunting and Fishing Map Locations.
- Arabian Elite Horse Location: Guide that shows you the exact location of arguably the best horse in the game, "White Elite Arabian Horse" (white in color, looks absolutely beautiful), and how to tame it.
- Weapon Locations Guide: Red Dead Redemption 2 has 59 weapons and in this guide, you can find Locations of all weapons.
- Panther Map Location And Loot: Panther is one of the animals that players will be able to hunt in Red Dead Redemption 2. In this guide you can find the location of this animal and info on loot you will get from hunting.
- Cougar Map Locations And Loot: Cougar is a species of animal found in Red Dead Redemption 2. In this Cougar Map Location guide of Red Dead Redemption 2, we are going to tell you the exact in-game locations where you can find Cougar.
- Legendary Alligator Location: We are going to share the exact location of Legendary Alligator in Red Dead Redemption 2. We have also listed a few important tips you should follow while hunting the Legendary Alligator.
- Dinosaur Bone Locations: In this guide, we are going to show to where to find all 30 Dinosaur Bone Locations in RDR2. This collectible is worth collecting as you unlock a special reward - a Jawbone Knife.
- Trapper Locations With Map Image: Trapper is a mysterious merchant that deals only with animal pelts and can offer you some unique clothing items.
- Gang Hideout Locations: There are 6 gangs in RDR2, refer this guide to get the exact locations of each gang.
RDR2 Tips, Tricks & Cheats
Below are some tips and tricks on the game that will help you to tackle different problems you will face while playing Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Tips To Win Duel Easily: Steps to start a duel, tips to win a duel, and what rewards you unlock after winning the duels.
- Unlimited Fast Travel Guide: Tips on you can do fast travel in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Controls Guide: Controls For PS4 And Xbox One.
- Cheats For Infinite Ammo, Weapons, And More: Cheats for Infinite Ammo, Infinite Health, and Infinite Stamina.
- Horse Guide: How To Saddle, Whistle To Call, Tips To Increase Bonding Levels.
- Trophies And How To Unlock Them: The complete trophy list of Red Dead Redemption II and tips to unlock them.
- Died Fighting Legendary Bear, Where To Find Him Again: There are high chances that you won't be successful in hunting down the Grizzly Bear in your first attempt and you may die, and if you decide to go after the bear immediately after you respawned then you won't find it at the same particular location. To find the bear again, you have to perform a specific task. Refer the guide for full info.
- What To Do With The Legendary Bear Pelt? - You get a Legendary Bear Pelts for killing a Legendary Bear in Red Dead Redemption 2. You can use in multiple ways.
- 5 Control Tweaks: Few buttons in RDR can perform multiple actions and which action will be executed depends on the way you press the button i.e. HOLD, PRESS, LIGHT PRESS, and so on. Refer the guide to get a list of controls that can be used for multiple actions.
- Ultimate Tips Guide: The guide carries many interesting tips on various aspects of the game: Gameplay, Clothing, Horse, Hunting, and so on. Please note - this guide will be updated regularly, so keep coming back.
- Missable trophies and achievements: List of some achievements and trophies you can miss in the game.
- Best And Rare Revolvers Unlock: Red Dead Redemption 2 features a total of 59 weapons and they are divided into different categories: Pistols, Revolvers, Melee, Shotguns, Rifles, and so on. In this guide, you will find out two best weapons and a rare weapon in each category.
- Whistle Tips: In this Horse Whistle guide, we are going to show you a different type of whistle and how your horse reaches to it in Red Dead Redemption 2. So let's get started without wasting any time.
- Best Pistols Guide: There are not many pistols in Red Dead Redemption 2 as compared to the revolvers, but among these handful ones - there of them are the best and players must look to unlock them as soon as possible in the game. Check the guide to find more about the best pistols.
- Best Sniper Rifles: Guide on unlocking the Best Sniper Rifles and how to get them in Red Dead Redemption 2.
- Infinite Dead Eye Cheat: Red Dead Redemption 2 supports Cheat Codes in this guide you can find details on Cheat Code for Infinite Dead Eye.
- Interactive Map And Android App: Many of you have been waiting for a Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) Interactive Map for a very long time, and we finally have some great news related to it. Click the link to read more.
- Make Money Fast, Infinite Gold Bar & Dollars Glitch: Struggling to make money, this guide has everything you need to get hard cash and lots of gold.
- Story Mission List: RDR2 is divided into 6 chapters and multiple missions, in this guide you can find the list of all missions along with their walkthrough.
- Where To Find And Sell Gold Bars: Tips on finding Gold Bars, and where to sell them to earn high cash in RDR2.
Red Dead Online Guides
- Why You Don't Need Horse Insurance: Want to know about Horse Insurance, read the guide for more info.
- Change Camp Position: Want to know how you can change your Camp position in RDR Online then read the guide.
- How To Turn Off PvP: You can turn off PvP and other players will stop attacking you, but there is a condition.
- Claim RDR2 Ultimate Bonus Items: You can claim Bonus items from Ulitmate Editions free in Red Dead Online, refer the guide for info.
- Play With Friends: You can invite friends to RDR Online and form a Posse to play together.
- Submit Feedback And Suggestion: Want to share something with the Development Team, refer the guide.
- 5 Best Ways To Make Money Fast: Check out the top five ways to make money fast in RDR Online.
- Bard's Crossing Treasure Map: Struggling to find Treasure Chest in Bard's Crossing, read the guide for all possible spawn locations.
- Make $500 And 1.3 Gold Bars: Gold is hard to find in RDR Online, this guide offers you a method to earn Gold Bar.
- Dead Eye Works & Ability Cards: Confused how to use Dead Eye in RDR Online, check this guide. You can also learn on using Ability Cards.
- Online Story Mission List: List of all mission RDR Online story mode "A Land Of Opportunities".
- Best Passive Ability Cards For Combat, Recover, And Defense: Tips Info on Red Dead Online 4 Ability Card Slots. Find which is the best one.
- Tips On Making Money Extremely Fast: A Quick tip on making money extremely fast through Hunting in Rhodes.
- Mute Players & Voice Chat Settings: Annoyed with players constant talking, read this guide for mute them and also info on modifying your voice chat settings.
- All Gang Hideout Spawn Map Locations: Map image of all hideout locations in Red Dead Redemption Online.
- Fastest Way To Earn XP And Level Up: Struggling to earn XP in Online Mode, refer this guide to find some the fastest way to make XP.
- Make $300 Plus by Fishing: Simple tip to make a good amount of money in RDR Online by a simple activity - Fishing.
- Get Unlimited Horse Reviver: No need to buy Horse Reviver, follow the guide to get an unlimited potion.
- Blackbone Forest Treasure Chest Location: Map location for four treasure chest you can search in Blackbone Forest after getting the Treasure Map.
- Bluewater Marsh Treasure Chest Location: Map location for four treasure chest you can search in Bluewater Marsh after getting the Treasure Map.
- How To Dodge Roll: Refer the guide to learn how to to Dodge role in RDR Online, works also for RDR2 Story mode.
More updates coming soon.