When it’s time to set out for adventure in Grounded, you need to take supplies with you from your camp to aid you against the massive bugs. A great way to do that is to create smoothies that you can drink whenever you need them. Some provide boosts to your health, stamina, or meet your food and water needs. You first need to make a smoothie station, and after that, it’s all experimentation about what works and what doesn’t.
How to craft a Smoothie Station
To make a smoothie station, you can analyze the resource Grub Goop by harvesting a Grub from the ground and taking it to a field station. You need three resources to craft a Smoothie station:
- One acorn top
- Four Sprigs
- Five Grub Goop
The smoothies you make in the game can be hit or miss. If a smoothie doesn’t work, it will only hurt your character. The ones that do work can be memorized, and you quickly craft them at your smoothie station, but you need to first learn them. It’s all about experimentation with any of the various resources you find in the game.
- Boost Juice: aphid, mushroom, and acorn bits
- Increases your stamina, replenish your health and hunger.
- Green Machine: sprig, cloverleaf, and plant fiber
- Increases your stamina regeneration, replenishes thirst and heallth.
- Fuzz on the Rocks: mite fuzz, quartzine, and a pebble
- Increases your maximum health and heals you.
- Hedge Lord: unknown
- Liquid Gills: plant fiber, cloverleaf, eelgrass strands
- Liquid rage: ant mandible, spider fang, larvae spike
- Increases your damage output, and replenishes your health
- Gastro goo: honey, gas sack, fungal growth
We’ll be updating this guide as we craft and learn more about the available recipes in Grounded for your smoothie station.