It’s Week 9 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5, and more XP Coins have arrived on the map. Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold Coins are all for grabs again. There are 4 Green coins, 3 Blue coins, 2 Purples, and a single Gold XP Coin this week.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 9 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – in some trees to the southeast of Pleasant Park
- Green Coin #2 – on a pipe at the side of a building in Steamy Stacks
- Green Coin #3 – near a broken wall of a building in the desert near the Zero Point
- Green Coin #4 – in some trees about half way from Retail Row to Catty Corner
- Blue Coin #1 – in the water to the east of Camp Cod
- Blue Coin #2 – at a bend in a river in the desert, underneath an overhanging rock
- Blue Coin #3 – in the water off the coast of Crashed Cargo
- Purple Coin #1 – near some trees at the house to the northwest of Holly Hedges.
- Purple Coin #2 – in the swamp to the southwest of the Slurp factory
- Gold Coin – at the Durr Burger restaurant. It is actually in the factory beside it, up in the rafters.
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water this week. This would appear to be the new thing for Blue Coins, so get swimming.