XP Coins are back. You can find Green, Blue, Purple, and Gold XP Coins in the game this week, as long as you know where to look.
Green Coins are worth 5000 XP, Blue Coins are worth 6500 XP, and Purple Coins break up into lots of smaller coins, but if you grab them all they are worth 10,300 XP in total. Make sure to build a box around the Purple coins before picking them up, as it will make them much easier to collect. The single Gold Coin is worth 15,000 XP.
Below, you can see all the XP Coin locations for Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 7 marked on the map. There are four Green Coins, three Blue Coins, two Purple Coins, and a single Gold Coin to collect this week.
- Green Coin #1 – on the coast to the southeast of Flush Factory
- Green Coin #2 – on the heart-shaped island on the west coast of the island
- Green Coin #3 – on the eastern wall of the Stealthy Stronghold
- Green Coin #4 – at the Timber Tent to the south of Sweaty Sands
- Blue Coin #1 – in the water between the two islands in Lazy Lake
- Blue Coin #2 – In the water on the eastern side of Coral Castle, near the large waterfall
- Blue Coin #3 – in the water to the south of Dirty Docks
- Purple Coin #1 – to the southeast of the Radio Station
- Purple Coin #2 – at the campsite on the mountain to the south of Catty Corner
- Gold Coin – underneath the wing of the Razor Crest, to the southeast of Colossal Colesium.
You no longer need to break an object to find the Blue Coins, they have all spawned in water this week. We do not know right now if that will be the trend for these coins for the rest of the Season.