In this guide, we will take a look at the Apex Legends Trophies/Achievements. It’s not very difficult to unlock all the trophies and achievements in Apex Legends. In total there are twelve trophies (no Platinum).
Apex Legends Trophies Guide | Tips To Unlock Them
The only obstacle is time. For example, there is a trophy that will take about 20-25 hours of play.
How To Unlock Apex Legends Bronze Trophies
- Decked Out: Equip a legendary helmet and body armor at the same time. You can get legendary gear by heading to the high tier loot locations on the map. Though you can find legendary gear in supply crates that drop. There’s also crates lying around that can hold legendary items.
- Team Player: Respawn a teammate. Once an Apex Legend squads mate is fully downed, you can pick up their banner by walking over them, and head to the green respawn point on the map. This will revive him, and he’ll drop back into the game.
- Fully Kitted: Equip a Fully Kitted Weapon – You’ll need to apply all attachments to one of your weapons. The only way to do that is to keep looting and looking for the attachments you need. You’ll find these in supply crates or buildings.
- Jumpmaster: Be the jumpmaster five times. You’ll get this Apex Legends trophy automatically. A jumpmaster is automatically assigned when you start a match. Just keep playing, and it will unlock.
How To Unlock Apex Legends Silver Trophies
- The Player: Reach player level 50 – This is going to be a grind. You raise the levels by simply just playing. Win games and you’ll get more. Revive players you’ll get more XP. At the beginning of each round, you’ll see that a Champion is selected. If you kill that Champion, you’ll gain a chunk of XP which will help you rise through the levels.
- Well Rounded: Deal 5,000 damage with eight different Legends. You’ll start the game with six Legends unlocked. You’ll need to unlock the other two – Caustic and Mirage. You can unlock each of these classes with 750 Apex Coins, which you can buy from the store, or 12,000 points, which you gain by leveling up to the next tier.
- Kill Leader: Become the kill leader. This one is simple. Keep killing enemies and rise to the top of the leaderboard at any time during a match, and you’ll pick up the trophy.
- Apex Offense: Win the game as an offensive character. You’ll need to be in the winning team, playing as either Wraith, Bangalore or Mirage.
- Apex Defense: Win the game as a defense character. You’ll need to be in the winning team, playing as either Caustic or Gibraltar.
- Apex Support: Win the game as an offensive character. You’ll need to be in the winning team, playing as either Lifeline or Pathfinder.
- Apex Recon: Win the game as an offensive character. You’ll need to be in the winning team, playing as Bloodhound.
How To Unlock Apex Legends Gold Trophies
- Apex Legends: Win a game with eight different Legends.
With the hope that you can get them all back, we wish you lots of fun and lots of victories at Apex Legends.