Best build for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact
The Electro healer is finally here.
Kuki Shinobu is a 4-star Electro character in Genshin Impact who functions as a healer or off-field damage dealer. She’s the first and only Electro healer in the game, providing a unique niche in Electro-focused teams without much survivability.
Kuki Shinobu is difficult to build, as she has different aspects of her kit that you can tend to. Her healing is based on her HP, but her Elemental Burst damage is primarily increased through her Elemental Mastery. Therefore, you can tailor your build based on which parts of her kits you wish to amplify.
Here are the best builds for Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact:
Best weapons for Kuki Shinobu
Kuki Shinobu is a healer Electro character who wields a sword. It’s recommended to use swords that other supports would typically use, such as a Skyward Blade or Favonius Sword for Energy Recharge. If you want to increase her Elemental Burst damage, you can use the Freedom Sworn or Iron Sting to increase her Elemental Mastery.
Best artifacts for Kuki Shinobu
As a healer, you have several options for Kuki Shinobu. The 4-piece Ocean Hued Clam set is the premier artifact set for any healer, and is a viable option for Kuki Shinobu. Otherwise, the 4-piece Tenacity of the Millelith set simultaneously provides buffs for the team and increases her personal damage.
Aim for the following substats:
- HP%: Boost her Elemental Burst damage and healing through HP substats. Balance this with…
- Elemental Mastery: Having Elemental Mastery will boost Kuki Shinobu’s Elemental Burst damage, which is a big part of her kit.
- Energy Recharge: As with any healer or support character, having a solid amount of Energy Recharge is important to make sure you can have strong uptime on your Elemental Burst.
Best team for Kuki Shinobu
Kuki Shinobu fills a unique niche as an Electro-healer for teams that initially lacked survivability yet utilized Electro characters. Taser teams that utilize Electro and Hydro reactions, for example, often lack a healer by using Fischl and Beidou. You can feasibly replace Beidou on these teams with Kuki Shinobu if survivability is an issue.
- Sucrose / Xingqiu / Fischl / Kuki Shinobu: Here, Kuki Shinobu takes a spot initially used by Beidou. While Xingqiu provides some damage reduction and healing, some players may not find it enough. You can also swap in Yelan for Xingqiu, which will increase damage.
- Physical teams can also use Kuki Shinobu as an alternative source of sustain. Eula, Kuki Shinobu, Fischl, and a buffer like Shenhe or Rosaria is another team that may utilize Kuki Shinobu’s Electro-healer niche.