Borderlands 3 received a hotfix to take care of some issues within the game. Most of the bugs and balances issues listed are pretty easy fixes in the grand scheme of things, so don’t expect any significant system fixes at this point. Most of the balance changes center around drop rates, pulling back a little on the loot pinata nature of the game.
No mention of things like menu lag, multiplayer issues, or more important matters of that nature, so I assume fixes for those problems are more involved and complicated. I would expect a sizeable patch to come down the pipeline to address these issues.
Hotfix Patch Notes From September 19, 2019
- Yellow paint has been added to Ambermire to mark a more distinct path to complete the Sabotage Crew Challenge.
- The New-U Station in front of the Halcyon Suborbital Spaceport (used during the “Space-Laser Tag” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a broader activation range.
- The New-U Station in front of Titian’s Gate (used during the “Atlas, At Last,” Mission) in the Meridian Metroplex now has a larger activation range.
- The first Guardian players encounter during the “Beneath the Meridian” mission is no longer over-leveled.
- The Eridian chest by the Grotto in the Jakob’s Estate is no longer invisible.
- Eridium crystals in Voracious Canopy grow less frequently.
- Scaled-down the potential loot drops in Mayhem Mode.
- Torgue shotgun sticky damage has been reduced.
- Reduced E-Tech shotgun elemental damage from “flesh off your bones” to “a lot.”
- Chupacabratch dropped too much of his hard-earned loot.
- Adjusted spawn rate of Loot Tinks in Mansion. They’re special again.
- Removed pain-sounds from Troy for his boss fight.
Hotfixes are applied at the Game Menu when you start the game. To ensure your game has the latest hotfix, go to the in-game menu and see if “updates are available” is showing.