Eula is a Claymore Cryo user that is rumored to be arriving in Genshin Impact with update 1.5. The information in this guide is currently based on leaks provided by dataminer AEEntrophy. This means it may not be entirely accurate, and could easily change before launch.
Eula will be a 5 Star character, so expect her to appear on a named Banner at some point in the future.
- Normal – Perform 5 consecutive attacks.
- Charged – Drain stamina over time to perform continuous slashes.
- Plunging Attack – does AoE damage.
Elemental Skill – Icetide Vortex
Performs a quick slash, dealing Cryo damage. This causes her to gain stacks of Grimheart which stacks twice and gains resistance to interruption and improved defence. Holding the attack will cause her to slash forward, dealing AoE Cryo damage to opponents in front of her, spending all stacks of Grimheart to deal more damage.
Elemental Burst – Glacial Illumination
Deals AoE Cryo damage to nearby enemies and creates a Lightfall Sword that will follow Eula. Attacking enemies with abilities, weapons, and skills will charge the sword which will then explode after a set duration, dealing Physical damage to all opponents.
When Eula crafts character talent materials, she has a 10% chance to receive double the product.
If two stacks of Grimheart are consumed when holding Icetide Vortex, a Lightfall Sword remnant will be created and explode immediately, dealing 50% of the basic physical damage dealt by a Lightfall Sword created through Glacial Illumination.
Wellspring of War-Lust
When Eula’s normal attacks score critical hits, Icetide Vortex’s cooldown will decrease by 0.3 seconds. This effect can occur every 0.1 seconds.
- Illusion of Light Tide -Eula’s physical damage bonus is increased by 30% after Icetide Vortex’s Grimheart effect occurs. Each stack of Grimheart consumed will extend the duration of this effect by six seconds, up to a maximum of 18 seconds.
- The Girl of Sea Foam – The cooldown time of Icetide Vortex’s hold mode is reduced to the same amount of time as the press mode.
- Lawrence Pedigree – Increases the level of Glacial Illumination by three. The maximum upgrade is level 15.
- The Obstinacy of One’s Inferiors – Lightfall Swords deal 25% more damage against opponents with less than 50% HP.
- Chivalric Quality – Increases the level of Icetide Vortex by three. The maximum upgrade is level 15.
- Noble Obligation – Lightfall Swords created by Glacial Illumination start with five stacks of energy. Normal attacks, elemental skills, and elemental bursts have a 50% chance to grant the Lightfall Sword an additional stack of energy.
|2||Teachings of Diligence x 3, Damaged Mask x 6||12500|
|3||Guide to Diligencex 2, Stained Mask x 3||17500|
|4||Guide to Diligencex 4, Stained Mask x 4||25000|
|5||Guide to Diligencex 6, Stained Mask x 6||30000|
|6||Guide to Diligencex 9, Stained Mask x 9||37500|
|7||Philosophies of Diligencex 4, Ominous Mask x 4, Dragon Lords Crown x 1||120000|
|8||Philosophies of Diligencex 6, Ominous Mask x 6, Dragon Lords Crown x 1||260000|
|9||Philosophies of Diligencex 12, Ominous Mask x 9, Dragon Lords Crown x 2||450000|
|10||Philosophies of Diligencex 16, Ominous Mask x 12, Dragon Lords Crown x 2, Crown of Insight||700000|