Is Having Rare Blades in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 difficult? In my opinion, it’s a big NO. Who doesn’t like to Bond with rare Blade but having them can sometimes be difficult. However, you don’t worry at all as we got your back. We have found 2 Easy Methods To Farm Rare and Common Core Crystals in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. We have listed them below, take a look.
The best part of this is that this has to do nothing with the Time (any time of day), you can probably do this whole day until you are tired, and yes, you will get a Rare Core Crystal Everytime you make a perfect kill, no matter if you already got it earlier from the same enemy. Just keep in mind that you will need 99 Cylinders.
In this guide, we have mentioned the Two methods i.e. one by using an Overkill Chain Attack and other by Driver’s Combo Attack, which will let you farm Rare and Common Core Crystal Smartly and Quickly. So what are we waiting for, let’s start farming Rare and Common Core Crystal in Xenoblade Cornicles 2.
How To Farm Core Crystals (Rare And Common) Quickly
Method 1: How To Farm Rare Core Using Overkill Chain Attack
- Step 1 – First You will have to Buy Common 99 Cylinders as this is the max number of cylinders that you can have.
- Step 2 – Then you will have to Disengage the “Salvage Mastery” Field Skill from all your blades.
- Step 3 – Now get to the Port of Anangham which is on the Lower Level of Anangham #2 Dock of Empire of Mor Adain.
- Step 4 – Now make your way to the Dock and go to the Salvage Point.
- Step 5 – Well if you want the Salvage Points to be Great then make sure you do the QTE perfectly. This will let you have a Treasure Chest as well. If the Salvage point doesn’t matter to you then Fail the QTE and you will be back up with no Treasure chest but with a higher chance of having a Rare Core Crystal.
- Step 6 – As then Salvage Starts, make sure you take down the Small Hermit Crabs as they will guarantee, a drop of Common Core Crystal on their Death.
- Step 7 – Well, if you want to Have the Rare Core Crystal then Charge up your Chain attack gauge by hitting the other monster like the Zamtrios or the Stingray.
- Step 8 – Now kill the Hermit Crab, making use of the Overkill power of 200% or even with a Chain Attack and there you will have a Rare Core Crystal Guaranteed.
With This Method, we almost got 24-28 Rare Core Crystals and Around 57 Common Core Crystals.
Method 2: How To Farm Rare Core Using break > topple > launch > smash driver combo
- Step 1 – First You will have to Buy 99 Cylinders as this is the max number of cylinders that you can have.
- Step 2 – Then you will have to Disengage the “Salvage Mastery ” Field Skill from all your blades.
- Step 3 – Now well, here is the main Change from Method 1. You will have to Find a Combination on which you can rely on, which will give you a proper break > topple > launch > smash attack.
- Note: Try to make use of those blades which have “Treasure Sensor” Battle Skill and a Level 4 one will let you have a 90% chance of having a better bonus.
- Step 4 – Get to the Salvage Point on the South by traveling from the Kedeigh gate in Mor Ardain.
- Step 5 – Now Start the Salvage by making use of the Normal Cylinder and Fail in all the QTE prompts. As we mentioned earlier this will lower your chance of having a Treasure Chest and increase the chance of having a More Monsters to kill.
- Step 6 – Now Make use of the Driver Combo Attack on the Small Hermit Crab and you will be Rewarded with 2 Common and 2 Rare Core Crystals, mostly every time.
With This Method, we almost got 40-46 Rare Core Crystals and Around 55 Common Core Crystals by just making use of 50 Common Cylinders.
That’s all we have right now on How To Quickly Farm Rare Core in Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Do check out our other guide on Xenoblade Chronicles 2 – How To Get Vess Rare Blade and Tranquility Quest Walkthrough.