On March 19, EA Sports and the FIFA 21 team unveiled a brand new Moments-themed Objectives challenge. To commemorate his 2017 goal of the year winner against Crystal Palace, a new 90 OVR player card of Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud is now available. So, how can you get your hands on the French striker? Here’s what you need to do in order to get him.
In order to fully complete this challenge, FIFA users will need to fulfill five separate objectives. All of these challenge must be completed within the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece.
The five objectives for this challenge are as follows:
- Smart Setup – Assist two goals with Crosses using LWs in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece (rewards are Gold Pack and 300 XP)
- Puskas Perfection – Score a Finesse goal in three separate matches using French players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece (rewards are Small Electrum Players Pack and 300 XP)
- Premier Class – Score 10 goals using Premier League forwards in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece (rewards are 75+ Rated Rare Player and 300 XP)
- French Finery – Win eight matches with at least two French players in your starting squad in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece (rewards are Premium Gold Pack and 300 XP)
- Scoring with Significance – Score in 15 separate matches using Premier League players in the Live FUT Friendly: Managerial Masterpiece (rewards are 75+ Rated Rare Player and 200 XP)
Players who complete all five objectives will receive 300 XP and the 90 OVR Giroud card.
The requirements as far as lineups go are pretty straight-forward. You’ll need to win a bunch of matches with French players, score with Premier League attackers, and you will need to use a LW for this challenge.
Some players that you might want to use for this challenge include:
- ST Alexandre Lacazette (83 OVR)
- LW Diego Jota (80 OVR)
- RW Adama Traore (79 OVR)
- LB Benjamin Mendy (80 OVR)
- CDM Gomes (65 OVR – Silver)
These are obviously just a few suggestions. You could always use other cards that you would like, including base Giroud, or even one of the Future Stars Fofana cards. It’s up to you how you build your squad, but just make sure it meets the objectives above.
These five objectives are Season-based, so make sure to get them done before the end of Season 4 on March 26.