A new Squad Building Challenge for FIFA 21 went live on the week for Leicester City midfielder James Maddison. The midfielder has a special, 84 OVR player item available, but to get it, you will need to fill out a lineup in the Squad Building Challenge section.
How to complete TOTT James Maddison SBC
Unlike the Ciro Immobile SBC that went live on December 8, this challenge only has one lineup, meaning that it shouldn’t be too hard to complete. If you’re new to Squad Building Challenges, FIFA users, to complete the challenge, need to fill out a lineup that meets a certain amount of requirements.
For this challenge, those requirements are as followed:
- Starting players – 11
- Leicester City players – Min. 1
- Team of the Week players – Min. 1
- Team Overall Rating – Min. 84
- Team Chemistry – Min. 75
Here’s one solution for completing this challenge, should you be having difficulty finding the right chemistry or the right price:
- ST: Wolves ST Raul Jimenez (84 OVR)
- LM: Tottenham Hotspur LM Steven Bergwijn (83 OVR)
- LCM: Tottenham Hotspur CAM Dele Alli (83 OVR)
- CDM: TOTW Tottenham Hotspur CDM Pierre-Emille Hojbjerg (83 OVR)
- RCM: Wolves CM Joao Moutinho (83 OVR)
- RM: Manchester City RW Riyad Mahrez (85 OVR)
- LB: Newcastle GK Martin Dubravka (83 OVR)
- LCB: Liverpool CB Joel Matip (83 OVR)
- RCB: Wolves GK Rui Patricio (84 OVR)
- RB: Leicester City GK Kasper Schmeichel (84 OVR)
- GK: Arsenal GK Bernd Leno (85 OVR)
Cards via FUTBIN. This challenge will expire on December 17, 2020.