Floral Freefall is one of the many mini-events players can take part in during the Windblume Festival in Genshin Impact. This event involves dropping off a high platform, and gliding down to the ground while collecting different orbs.
The first time you play this event you will need to speak with Lizzie outside Mondstadt, but after that, you can launch it from the event tab in the main menu.
- Falcon Coast – 1000/2000/3000
- Windrise – Locked
- Brightcrown Canyon – Locked
- Stormterror’s Lair – Locked
There are are multiple different items you can hit as you float down.
- Flowerball (green) – 35 points.
- Honey-Petal Crowns (orange) – 200 points.
- Dusty Balloon – will explode when hit, obstructing your view
- Finish Line Garland – 400 points.
You can also earn 10 points for every second left on the clock when you finish. The Finish Line Garland is a rainbow colored circle that moves across the ground, and landing there will net you a massive bonus.
Hints and Tips for High Scores
- Pick a group of orbs to get, then commit to it. You will get more from a full set of orbs than you do from missing two-thirds of two different groups.
- After you finish a group, instantly scan for your next group.
- Prioritize groups with the organ Honey-Petal Crowns in them.
- Ignore groups with the Dusty Balloons in them, it’s not worth the hassle when you can get easy points elsewhere.
- It can be tough to tell where the groups begin, so be careful you are not aiming for the last orb and just thinking it is the first orbs.
- When you are not collecting orbs, or finding a new group, you should be freefalling.
- Landing in the garland is essential, so start looking for it when you are on your last group.
- Kaeya (1,000 points) – 30x Primogems,100x Festive Tour Tickets
- Fischl (2,000 points) – 2x Hero’s Wit,100x Festive Tour Tickets
- Amber (3,000 points) – 20,000 Mora