Fortnite Chapter 2 has arrived, bringing with it new challenges to complete. The Alter Ego challenges can net you some nice skin variants if you put in a little bit of work. Completing the Alter Ego Challenges will get you variant styles for the skins from this Season’s Battle Pass.
Fortnite – Chapter 2 Season 1 – Alter Ego Challenges
The Alter Ego Challenges and their rewards are listed below. They are all multiple part Challenges, so we will update this guide as we discover more about the steps. When you update the game and load up for the first time, it will automatically throw you into a new game, so some of the steps will auto-complete because of that.
- Stage 2 of 3 – Complete 2 Missions – Riptide Style Reward
- Stage 2 of 3 – Complete 3 Missions – Hazard Style Reward
- Stage 1 of 3 – Reach Level 20 – Sludge Style Reward
- Stage 1 of 3 – Reach Level 40 – Toxin Style Reward
- Stage 1 of 3 – Reach Level 60 – Scratch Style Reward
- Stage 1 of 3 – Reach Level 80 – Chic Style Reward
- Stage 1 of 3 – Collect F-O-R-T-N-I-T-E letters hidden in Loading Screens – Mystery Legendary Style Reward
Unfortunately, I have no way to show you the first two steps of the first two Challenges as they auto-completed when I loaded into my first game.
If you are wondering what “Missions” are being referred to in the first two Challenges above, it is the New World Missions you can also find in the Challenges tab. At the moment, just the first three are unlocked for me, and they are to discover named locations, get Eliminations at Lazy Lake or Misty Meadows, and discover landmarks, but more open up as you finish those missions.