The challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Week 10 have leaked thanks to the 13.40 update, revealing what we will all be up to as we try to get that sweet XP for our Battle Pass, and get our hands on more items and skins.
Each challenge is worth 35,000 XP, except for the one where you need to deal 15000 damage with Shotguns or SMGs, which is worth 80,000 XP. All eight will give us a total of 325,000 XP when they are completed. They normally don’t take all that long to finish up, and the theme for this season seems to be that challenges are going to be pretty basic.
Now, keep in mind that these are leaks right now, and nothing will be confirmed until the challenges go live in the game on Thursday, August 20. It is also important to keep in mind that, barring delays, Week 10 will be the last week of the season.
- Search chests at The Authority (0/7)
- Eliminations at Misty Meadows (0/3)
- Collect Fireflies at Weeping Woods (0/5)
- Dance on the Apres Ski dancefloor for 10 seconds
- Destroy shipping containers at Dirty Docks (0/7)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents with Shotguns or SMGs (0/15000)
- Search Ammo Boxes at Frenzy Farm (0/7)
It should be noted that challenges right now are prone to change between the leaks and the launch of the challenges in the game. We will be updating this list the second the challenges go live to ensure they are accurate, and we will have plenty of guides to help you complete them. We also assume that the challenge for dealing 15000 damage with Shotguns or SMGs will be one of the new “Rec: 4 Players” challenges.