So, it would seem that Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 11 will be the start of the season’s Overtime Challenges. While detailed information is thin on the ground, leaks have revealed the below information.
It would seem that we will be getting a bunch of staged challenges this week. When you complete one stage, a new stage will open that requires a new challenge, or the same challenge with a higher target value, to be completed.
- Stage 1 of 3 – Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons
- Stage 2 of 3 – Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons
- Stage 3 of 3 – Deal Damage with Scoped Weapons
- Stage 1 of 3 – Eliminate opponents with superpowers
- Stage 2 of 3 – Eliminate opponents with superpowers
- Stage 3 of 3 – Eliminate opponents with superpowers
- Stage 1 of 3 – Use Rifts
- Stage 2 of 3 – Drive cars or trucks through crevasses
- Phase 3 of 3 – Use Rifts in the same game
- Phase 1 of 3 – Upgrade weapons to Uncommon rarity
- Phase 2 of 3 – Upgrade weapons to ? rarity
- Phase 3 of 3 – Upgrade Weapons to ? Rarity
- Visit all Named Locations in a single match
- Search Chests
Fortnite’s new encoding since the major 14.40 update means that information is very lacking at the moment, so all we have right now is the above list. We will be expanding this and adding detail when the challenges go live in the game on November 5.
These types of challenges are normally worth a lot of XP, so if you have been lagging behind on your Battle Pass this season, now is the time to make up some ground.