The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 13 challenges have leaked, and these ones contain something very interesting, the dreaded Placeholder challenge. These will go live in the game on November 19, so you can get a good look at what you will be doing below.
Now, keep in mind that these are leaks, so may not be entirely accurate. We will be updating this article as soon as the challenges go live in the game.
- Deal damage with SMGs 0/1000 – 20000 XP
- Deal damage with SMGs 0/2500 – 20000 XP
- Deal damage with SMGs 0/5000 – 20000 XP
- Eliminate Stark Robots, Gathers, or Gorgers 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Eliminate Stark Robots, Gathers, or Gorgers 0/25 – 20000 XP
- Eliminate Stark Robots, Gathers, or Gorgers 0/50 – 20000 XP
- Search chests 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Search ammo boxes 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Search supply drops 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Placeholder 0/1 – 20000 XP
- Placeholder 0/1 – 50000 XP
So, what is a Placeholder challenge? That is when Epic puts something in the datafiles to prevent information about a major game change from leaking. Epic is well aware that dataminers dig through the files and find things to talk about and leak, such as these challenges.
Could this finally be the arrival of Galactus? If you look in the sky, you can see him heading out way, looming over the island like, well, something the size of a Galaxy. The season is also winding down and is due to finish on the 30 of November.
If he is going to show up and have any kind of major impact on the game, and the island, then now is the time.