The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 2 challenges are already known, thanks to a bit of game file sleuthing by iFireMonkey. Once again, there will be eight different challenges for Week 2 that will send us all over the map. Seven of the challenges are worth 25,000 XP, with one being worth 50,000 XP.
- Search chests at Salty Springs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Get eliminations at The Authority (0/3) -25,000 XP
- Dance on top of different Sentinel heads at the Sentinel Graveyard (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Destroy boats at Craggy Cliffs (0/7) – 25,000 XP
- Bouncy on toys at Ant Manor (0/4) – 25,000 XP
- Ride a Motorboat under different colored steel bridges (0/3) – 25,000 XP
- Search S.H.I.E.L.D. chests inside Quinjets (0/7) – 50,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents at Catty Corner (0/500) – 25,000 XP
You’ll need to search chests at Salty Springs and get eliminations at the Authority. This potentially hints at something happening at the Authority, as the building is currently abandoned. Dancing on Sentinel’s heads can be done at the Sentinel Graveyard, a new landmark on the map for Chapter 2 Season 4.
The mystery challenge is interesting and is clearly some redacted information that might give the game away about whatever is going to happen in the game during Week 2. We will update that challenge as soon as they go live on Thursday, September 3.
Don’t forget, there will be a new Wolverine challenge next week, so we will have a full guide on completing that as soon as it is revealed. Each week a new Wolverine challenge will be in the game until that final challenge arrives in Week 6, and we get our hands on the Wolverine skin and Awakening Challenges.