Love is in the air in Fortnite, as Epic has unveiled the details of an upcoming Valentine’s event called Hearts Wild. The event will once again be a tournament, so prepare to put your skills to the test.
In order to participate, players must have their account level at 30 or above and have 2FA enabled. To enable 2FA, players must visit Fortnite’s 2FA page, log into their Epic account, and follow the onscreen instructions. Read the Hearts Wild Cup official rules for a full breakdown of the tournament format, rewards, and participation requirements. Specific timing for your region can be found in the Compete tab in-game.
Start and end dates
The event will run from February 9 to February 15, and during this time you will be able to potentially win a free skin and backbling.
Lovely Outift and Heartblast Back Bling
The Hearts Wild Cup will take place on February 9, so be sure to check the Compete tab on the day and jump in as soon as it goes live. You and your Duos partner will have 3 hours to complete up to 10 matches to earn points. The top-performing Duos in each server region will earn the Lovely Outfit and Heartblast Back Bling.
Community Battles will be returning for Hearts Wild with the Hearts Wild Team Battle event. From February 10 to February 17 you will be able to team up with your favorite creators for the event.
By placing highly enough, participants competing against other teams within their regional group can win in-game rewards:
- First place: Breathless Blades Pickaxe, Shufflly Shapes Wrap, Reel Love Spray, Perfect Match Emoticon, & Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Second place: Shufflly Shapes Wrap, Reel Love Spray, Perfect Match Emoticon, & Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Third place: Reel Love Spray, Perfect Match Emoticon, & Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Fourth place: Perfect Match Emoticon & Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner
- Fifth place: Hearts Wild Team Battles Banner