Destiny 2’s Season of the Worthy is taking over from the Season of Dawn. This transition means a new seasonal Battle Pass, with new in-game activities, and new rewards to earn. If you want to get access to everything the Season of the Worthy has to offer, you will need to purchase the Premium Battle Pass. Much like last season, the Battle Pass is two-tiered, giving rewards to everyone, and then separate rewards to those who purchase the Premium version.
To do this, head to the Eververse Store in the game. Once the Season of the Worthy is active, after the weekly reset on Dec. 10, you will be able to purchase the Season Pass for 1000 Silver. It won’t be available in the Eververse until after the Weekly Update.
The Season of the Worthy is not included in the Digital Deluxe version of Destiny 2, the Upgrade Edition, or Shadowkeep, so if you already purchased those and got your free Season of Dawn pass, you’ll need to pay for Season of the Worthy.
Below, you can find two lists that show what content will be available for all players, and what you will need the Season Pass to access.
AVAILABLE TO ALL DESTINY 2 PLAYERS
- Defend the Last City from the Red Legion by powering up Rasputin
- New Seraph Tower public events and bunker activities
- Trials of Osiris returns every weekend (minimum Power level 960)
- Seasonal Artifact: Upgrade the Warmind Khanjali to earn Seasonal gear mods
- Rank up to unlock the Seasonal armor set: Seventh Seraph
- Rank up to unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
SEASON PASS OWNERS
- Weekly Rasputin Challenges
- Legendary Lost Sectors
- New Exotic questline
- Instantly unlock the Seventh Seraph armor sets for each class
- Instantly unlock the Exotic Auto Rifle, Tommy’s Matchbook
- New triumphs, bounties, and Seasonal lore books
- Exotic emote, Ghost, ornament, and finisher
- All XP gains are increased throughout the Season
- Additional Season Pass rewards to unlock
- All free Destiny 2 content also included
Season of the Worthy will launch on Mar. 10 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.