One of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 13 is the dance on all five colored bridges in a single match. It is part of the XP Xtravaganza being held before the season ends on November 30.
This is a pretty simple task, in theory. You can find the locations of all the colored bridges marked on the map below. You will need to make it to them all, and dance on them all, in a single match to finish this challenge.
We would advise you to grab a Choppa and use that to get between the bridges. If you use a car or truck to go by road, it won’t last long, and you need to visit all these bridges, and dance at each one, in a single match.
When you get to a bridge, land the Choppa as close to it as you can and then hop out, dance quickly on the bridge, then get back in and move on to the next one. You want to be fast because Choppas are going to be hot commodities and any player who sees you dancing on a bridge will more than likely want to ruin your fun. If that happens, you will need to start all over again in a new match.
You will also need to be fast. It took us just under five minutes when we tested the time it would take in Battle Lab, so you don’t want to get caught out by the storm circle forming and swallowing up a bridge you need to visit.
Below, you can find the rest of the challenges for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 13.
- Deal damage with SMGs 0/1000 – 20000 XP
- Deal damage with SMGs 0/2500 – 20000 XP
- Deal damage with SMGs 0/5000 – 20000 XP
- Eliminate Stark Robots, Gathers, or Gorgers 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Eliminate Stark Robots, Gathers, or Gorgers 0/25 – 20000 XP
- Eliminate Stark Robots, Gathers, or Gorgers 0/50 – 20000 XP
- Search chests 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Search ammo boxes 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Search supply drops 0/10 – 20000 XP
- Dance at all five colored bridges in a single match