The Zenith sword in Terraria is a weapon released alongside Update 1.4, also called The Journey’s End. It’s the final major update coming to the game with developer Re-Logic moving on to other development projects after it. The team will continue to apply hotfixes and bug patch notes, but no significant content drops. The Zenith sword is a combination of several different swords players can craft as they progress through the game.
You will need these swords to craft the Zenith:
- Copper Shortsword
- For this weapon, you only need to acquire seven copper bars and use an iron or lead anvil.
- Enchanted Sword
- The enchanted sword you want to find is available by breaking the background sword sprites, which you can find at enchanted sword shrines. There is a fake version that contains a grey and dull sword, whereas the real one has a blue and red sword hilt sticking out the rock. Break it, and the sword is yours.
- To find this sword, you need to defeat the boss Plantera on Hardmode. You can find them in the Underground Jungle after defeating The Destroyer, the Sekeltron prime, and The Twins. It has a 14 percent chance of dropping.
- Terra Blade
- You can acquire this by playing on the game’s Hardcore and acquiring the True Night’s Edge, and True Excalibur. After you have those weapons, you need a Mythril or orichalcum anvil.
- The only way to acquire this weapon is to loot Skyware chests or Sky Crates, which you can find on Floating islands.
- The Horseman’s Blade
- You will need to fight the Pumpking boss, which you can do battle against during the Pumpkin Moon event. The event occurs at night and continues until dawn. You do not need it to be Halloween to participate in the event.
- Influx Waver
- For this sword, you need to participate in the Martian Madness event and take down the Martian Saucer. You can activate the event by first destroying the Golem in your Terraria world. After, search for a Martian Probe hidden somewhere in the world, and if you attack it or detects you, the probe attempts to fly away. Allow it to run away to start the event. The sword has an 11 percent chance of dropping off of the boss.
- To acquire this sword, you will need to do battle against the Moon Lord. The Moon Lord is considered to be the final boss of the game, and you can summon it by destroying the four Celestial Pillars or by using a Celestial Sigil where a Golem has been defeated. You have a roughly 11 percent chance of it dropping after this boss fight.
- Star Wrath
- Much like Meowmere, the Star Wrath is another potential sword drop from the Moon Lord. It, too, has an 11 percent chance of dropping after you beat the boss.
After you collect all of the swords, you will need to have a Mythril or orichalcum anvil at your disposal. You will be able to craft it like any other sword in the game after you have all of its ingredients.
The sword requires players to participate in multiple facets of the game to obtain it. The developers believe it to be more powerful than Meowmere, which has the highest base damage in the game.